[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or does this shit suck fucking balls. Maybe they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images-1.png (7KB, 539x273px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.png
7KB, 539x273px
Is it just me or does this shit suck fucking balls. Maybe they just try to make the free version really annoying to use so you have to upgrade.

>Cant just select a fucking song and listen to it, you have to add it to a playlist or 'save' it.
>Can't jump to a certain part in a song, app acts like a radio where you are just forced to listen
>Try to skip to next song in your playlist, starts playing a random song not even in your playlist
>>
Just pay for it or don't use it. What are you, 14?
>>
dude it's $5 if you have a student email
>>
Come to Soundcloud, is much bettur.
>>
>>70608757

So I'm right? They deliberately make it frustrating to use if you only have free version?

>create playlist with 2 songs
>Cant select the songs and play them
>have to select 'shuffle'
>starts playing a song by that artist that isnt even in the playlist

They can get fucked. I will NEVER buy this product. Nothing is more infuriating than software that offers a 'free' version but puts roadblocks on every feature. I have never paid for a product that does this, and I never will.
>>
>>70608897
The free version for computer and tablets is basically premium + ads, only on the mobile version it's this bad. Think they just hate mobile users for some reason.
>>
>>70608737
>free version
phone?
>>
>>70608737
>tfw jailbroken iphone user
>spotify premium (no ads, unlimited skips) for free

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
I'm conflicted.

Apple Music has more music and it's cheaper, but the UI is fucking miserable.

Spotify has a great and easy to use UI, but some essential albums are missing.
>>
>>70608978
>+ ads
I don't get ads
>>
>>70609066
I fucking flipped out on apple one week into the free trial and now I'm trying to get them to delete my entire profile and never have anything to do with them again.
>>
>>70609049
How? Care to help?
>>
>>70608737
if you're on Android just look up "Spotify modded" and install the apk. It unlocks most premium features (including quality settings), but you can't download stuff
>>
>>70609101
you basically have to turn your phone into a desktop. I'd be careful.
>>
The premium version lets you do all those things and it's not that expensive. The artists get paid shit from all the free listens anyway.
>>
>>70609160
>The artists get paid shit from all the free listens anyway
Are you sure? I don't think that's true. They get paid basically shit either way though so it doesnt really matter.
>>
>>70609187
Yeah you might be right I don't know
>>
>>70609211
And actually I'm pretty sure it even goes the other way. I assume labels pay for their artists to show up on these forced shuffles and basically anything else like new release lists etc.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.