[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/, how do I convince my "le wrong generation" philistine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
/mu/, how do I convince my "le wrong generation" philistine of a friend that this is a good album?
>>
>>70603440
That album, if you could even call it that, is trash.
>>
Music taste is very personal and in most cases you aren't going to change someones opinion.
>>
>>70603486
Maybe trying taking a walk and making conversation with the dog next door. You can't stay indoors forever, Kevin.
>>
have him 420blazekinhomo
>>
>>70603502
I should have clarified the issue. They refuse to listen to it because they assume at all sample based music/anything that isn't the Smiths is trash.
>>
File: ryuko.webm (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ryuko.webm
211KB, 1280x720px
>>70603440
You never will. For le wrong generationers, hating new music and making fun of it is literally half the fun for them. They see themselves as being at odds with it. Even if the guy listened to the whole album and loved it he would pretend to hate it.

Share The Avalanches with friends who aren't lost causes.
>>
>>70603532
then show them "Since I Left You" i don't know why you would start with the Avalanches weaker album
>>
>>70603440
I'm not a le wrong generation cuck and I still found that album boring

some people just dont like electroswing, stop being such a liberal and let others b themselves
>>
>>70603440

Album was alright, solid 6.5/10
Second half really had some misses which made the album feel so much longer than it really was

Just show him Since I Left You or Endtroducing or something
>>
>>70603517

this made me smile a lot
>>
>>70603440
Tie him to a chair, blindfold him, and make him listen to Stepkids for a week straight
>>
>>70605103
Endtroducing was 96, a real "le wrong generation" type of person will probably suck the dick of anything released pre 2000
>>
>>70603440
>Guys how can I force my friends to like the same garbage as I do?
Fuck off you insufferable faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.