[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listened to this for the first time. Some of the songs go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: All The Pretty Little Horses.jpg (20KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
All The Pretty Little Horses.jpg
20KB, 300x298px
Just listened to this for the first time. Some of the songs go on for a bit long but wow, it's really good! What do y'all think of it?
>>
i like it too
the frolic and the inmost light itself are great
twilight twilight is p spooky
>>
Current 93 is the shit my man
>>
File: 1471236002260.jpg (45KB, 720x544px)
1471236002260.jpg
45KB, 720x544px
>yet the bloodbells chime
>>
>>70602717
sleep is his house is tibet's best album
>>
>>70602717
This is the only album to have brought me to tears the first time I heard it.

"I have such nightmares and you're all in all of them. Its worse than you or I could ever know."
>>
It's great

Current 93 have a huge discography filled with great stuff, but /mu/ either doesn't care about them/him or memes them out of being discussed

pic related and Black Ships ate the Sky are very good
>>
>>70603896
why doesnt /mu/ give more of a fuck about them?
>>
>>70605526
too many kids who can't into anything that's not leaning closer to "very accessible"

we need to ban phone posting for one
>>
>>70605526
>British man whispers about nihilism and Christianity and the inmost light while semi-abrasive drones and acoustic guitars go on in the background
>thinking that the board that likes Kanye and Radiohead will like it
>>
>>70606004
I guess, but I dunno, ATPLH doesn't seem SUPER experimental to me. Not as accessible as the top /mu/core but it's not too far outta reach either
>>
>>70607332
In order for an experimental album to be normie-/mu/ accessible, it has to have a meme-able moment (i.e. Trout Mask Replica, Spirit They've Gone, Spirit They've Vanished). There really isn't a moment like that on ATPLH
I agree it's not the most experimental thing ever but it's still 2experimental4normiemu
>>
>>70602717
>>70603896
fantastic albums. pic related is my favorite. current 93 is one of my favorite bands. tibet is the main reason why i started caring about lyrics in music

(this is probably my favorite version of indumaea)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0bBylRMqEI
>>
>>70602717
>tfw I really like what's going on in the instrumentals but can't stand the vocals for some reason
Help
>>
>>70607392
that isn't even the case. in order for an experimental album to be normie-/mu/ accessible, it has to get a great p4k/needledrop/scaruffi review.

for that matter, in order for ANY album to be normie-/mu/ accessible it has to get a great p4k/needledrop/scaruffi review.

the majority of posters here are incapable of independent critical thought so they just swallow anything that the mainstream media shits into their mouths
>>
>>70607392
C93 isn't that experimental my dude
>>
>>70608720
what are you trying to prove? he just said that. all he was saying is that most of /mu/ is too pleb to like it anyways
>>
>>70602717
Its great
But not their greatest
Go listen to the rest of their discography
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.