[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its so fucking funny to me that the same little twerps who wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images (8).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Its so fucking funny to me that the same little twerps who wear dad hats and worship mac demarco. Refuse to listen to bruce Springsteen or neil young
goes to show kids don't care about music. its all about joining some "scene" to makeup for lack of a personality
>>
Humans want to connect with others like them, who would've guessed.
>>
>>70592677
It's possible to acknowledge/appreciate something without really enjoying it or actively being a fan of it.
>>
File: 1484781882977.png (160KB, 343x315px) Image search: [Google]
1484781882977.png
160KB, 343x315px
>>70592677
Jesus you reek of bitterness induced by lack of social awareness

1. Neil Young/Springsteen are very popular and easily appeal to fans of folk rock/pop
2. Mac demarco is also very popular and easily appeals to fans of folk rock/pop
3. All three are pleb; overlapping fanbase
4. Being so retarded you don't see why people choose to partake in social circles
>>
>>70592711
>posts the guy who killed himself
thats rich
now fuck off virgin
>>
>>70592677
A lot of Mac fans are cringy teens and he's the most under ground thing they've ever heard so they think they kewl but think of who was probably the majority of Neil fans back in the day or even better example, the Beatles, a lot of vapid hippie people, and in the begining tweenaged girls, so. Also do you like his music. It seems like you do.
>>
File: boring.jpg (43KB, 525x420px) Image search: [Google]
boring.jpg
43KB, 525x420px
Eh, who cares what his fans say. He's a talented musician who seems like a really cool guy. I don't give a fuck who is giving him money, I'm just glad he's getting it. He deserves it, I think.
>>
>>70593016
Whoops, I meant do, not say.
>>
They probably don't enjoy bruce or young. Mac fans are teenagers or early twenties. Its considered dad rock for people of that age. Fact
Op, your age is showing
>>
I've only listened to one of his albums but Demarco's sound reminds me more of TVU's Nico-less self-titled album than anything by The Boss or Young.
>>
>>70593096
He doesn't sound anything like them. He just says that they are some of his biggest inspirations.

Op is just an old fart or a tard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.