[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revolver is my favorite Beatles album. It's the perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Revolver.jpg (75KB, 300x300px)
Revolver.jpg
75KB, 300x300px
Revolver is my favorite Beatles album. It's the perfect equilibrium of early moptop Beatles and later experimental Beatles.

With Sgt. Pepper, it seems the band got somewhat lost in their egos.
>>
>>70583459
life is too short to listen to the beatles
>>
>>70583459
>It's the perfect equilibrium of early moptop Beatles and later experimental Beatles.

Agreed, that is why it's also my favorite Beatles album.

>>70583557

wut
>>
File: 1483014506043.png (113KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1483014506043.png
113KB, 412x351px
> you will never be a white middle-class teenager in suburbia America getting high and listening to your Beatles' records
>>
The
>>
File: 1484572457544.png (318KB, 652x712px) Image search: [Google]
1484572457544.png
318KB, 652x712px
David Bowie (1967) was my favorite David Bowie album and I get crucified for it every three minutes
>>
>>70584452
Meh, it's ok. Not his best album
>>
>>70584452
fuck off, Cam.
>>
Eleanor Rigby
Love You To
Here, There, and Everywhere
She Said She Said
I Want To Tell You
Got To Get You In My Life
Tomorrow Never Knows

are all god tier. The rest are boring outdated trash
>>
>>70583459
Sgt.Peppers sounded different than all their other stuff because they had just came back from a break from the band and when they regrouped everyone was mad about the ban on LSD so they targeted the hippies and that's why people say all the songs are about drugs.
>>
>>70583459
>>70585274
Why are you just reposting things from another thread?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.