[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /mu/ like Sleater-Kinney? The Hot Rock is really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Why doesn't /mu/ like Sleater-Kinney? The Hot Rock is really good and Carrie is gorgeous.
>>
>>70562965
Carrie is my waifu
>>
women aren't funny and they don't usually make good music

not a hard question
>>
Also they participated in Rock Against Trump.
>>
>>70563854
>>70563944
I'm guessing you guys don't have friends? Or live in the south? I genuinely feel bad for you
>>
>>70565250
>I genuinely feel bad for you
likewise
>>
>>70565250
>>70565738
:^)
>>
>>70565793
wasn't 2016 the first time the college educated whites demographic voted democratic as a whole? ironic
>>
>>70565916
African basket weaving and genders studies majors don't usually vote Republican, you say? What a revelation.
>>
>>70565793
Wow, someone inverted a shirt from when Bush got reelected.
Another triumph of art for the conservatives.
I voted for Trump but you retards are making me wish I would have thrown it away on Johnson.
>>
>>70565937
what at all does this have to do with the fact that this is the first time the entire college educated whites demographic as a whole went blue
>>
And did you know that Obama carried the high school dropout vote both times?
>>
Sleater-Kinney is a flawless band. I love their politically themed album, "One Beat."
>>
>>70562965
If you ignore their obviously cringy and virtue signalling politics-lite, they're a fun band. They put out consistently good records with little filler

Their comeback was pretty killer too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIKNbNtD6E
>>
>>70565985
Yes, and Republican candidates generally carry the net-loss tax states.
What's your point?
>>
>>70565985
>A 2010 study using data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health found that the IQs of young adults who described themselves as "very liberal" averaged 106.42, whereas the mean of those who identified as "very conservative" was 94.82.
>>
>>70566000
Aren't Detroit and California bankrupt thanks to Democrat politics?
>>
>>70566029
better to be in more debt with a higher standard of living than vice versa
>>
>>70566029
Detroit is bankrupt because of a whole hell of a lot of things, many of which are totally unrelated to partisan politics. Anyone who ascribed Detroits implosion to one party is an absolute moron.
Also California is broke as a joke but would you rather be poor in some nowhere town in California, or a nowhere town in Kentucky? Poor is relative.
>>
>>70566310
California outside of LA and San Fran is basically West Tennessee.
>>
>>70566397
can confirm. San Diego is very west Tennessee.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.