[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Remember a Death Grips song I used to listen to, was indifferent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: death-grips.jpg (165KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
death-grips.jpg
165KB, 1366x768px
>Remember a Death Grips song I used to listen to, was indifferent to it
>Revisit it
>It's suddenly fucking great

How do they do it?
>>
>>70558915
it's just your taste became worse with time
>>
>>70558915
for me this happened with Whammy, This is Violence Now, and 80% of songs on Fashion Week
>>
>>70558979
w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whammy
>>
This happened to me a lot initially with them. It's really kind of interesting how a lot of what makes them what they are is the sheer abrasiveness in every respect that they have put in every facet of their music. This has often led me to discount tracks where even though I probably would have liked it, there's so much that puts me off. After a couple of listens, the stuff that puts me off actually just falls away and I am left with what initially attracted me to the listening experience.

They improve with familiarity and a closer look at the creative choices they made, but in the end I don't think they'll stick around in most people's regular listening habits for very long due to the fact that there's not really that much behind the shock factor and bold posturing.

I still adore a lot of their stuff though.
>>
>>70558915
>2017
>Still talking/caring about Death Grips
Holy shit
>>
Your mom and dad probably split up since then and you became an angsty faggot
>>
>>70558915
Kill yourself
>>
>>70559023
>>70559035
>>70558950

t. Death Grips fans in denial
>>
File: vincewolfjaw2.jpg (48KB, 360x412px) Image search: [Google]
vincewolfjaw2.jpg
48KB, 360x412px
>>70559048
sure thing kiddo
>>
>>70558915
THERES SOME FUCKING DOG IN HERE
>>
>>70559020
>2017
>still caring about Radiohead
>still caring about Swans
>still caring about the Beatles
>still caring about
>still caring
>still
>...
>
>>
>>70559119
>being
>in 2017
>>
>>70558915
You mean the entirety of No Love Deep Web?
>>
>>70559382
NLDW was the album that got me into death grips desu senpai
>>
File: 1471025991686.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1471025991686.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>tfw GP finally clicks
>>
>>70560021
I actually haven't listened to GP yet cos it's not on spotify lel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.