[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the timbre of your voice will never be interesting or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1465943723663.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1465943723663.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>tfw the timbre of your voice will never be interesting or pleasant to listen to

Music for this feel?

Even if i learn how to sing, my voice will still sound boring.
>>
>>70557949
FrankJavCee volume 2
>>
God you weak bitches are so fucking entitled.

Almost no one starts out with a good and interesting tone. It's something that people develop. Do you really think that all singers just try singing notes at first and it sounds great?

That's not how music works, keep working on your tone, keep what you like, drop what you don't. Record yourself singing and adjust accordingly.

Grow up and put the work in your fucking pussy.
>>
>>70558210
You can learn how to sing, you can't change how your voice sounds, faggot
>>
>>70558232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8t0VxZXEM

go ahead and kill yourself
>>
>>70557949
Listen to Talking Heads
>>
>>70558232
You absolutely can you talentless clown, some artists completely change their tone for different songs.
>>
>>70557949
A lot of successful singers have a low opinion of their own timbre.
>>
File: Billy-corgan.jpg (49KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-corgan.jpg
49KB, 697x697px
>>70557949
don't let it stop you
>>
>>70558270
What are you trying to say? That voice is just boring
>>
>>70557949
Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJpB_AEZf6U
>>
>>70558377
That he can change his sound.

Look you moron, this is very simple. Can you change the way that your talking voice sounds by playing with your voice? Yeah you can. You can do the same exact thing with your singing.

Fuck, even Rihanna changes her tone for different songs. Compare Her tone in Work with her tone in Love on the Brain. Ever listen to Fair to Midland? He changes his tone throughout nearly every song they sing.

You can use your head voice more, your chest voice instead, make your voice more gravelly, choose to sing at different parts of your range, sing softly with a more airy tone.

I honestly cannot believe that you have no idea what you're talking about and just act like you do.
>>
>>70558507
>le soft, airy, whispery singing

It doesn't matter whether or not they can change the accentuation of their timbre. The timbre is still the timbre.

Bob Dylan sounds equally boring no matter how he sings, Rihanna sounds equally boring no matter how she sings, James Blake sounds equally beautiful no matter how he sings.
>>
>>70558597
If you really need this to be so simple, you can use chest voice or head voice to change your timbre a large amount. You've never even heard of those terms because you don't know anything about music or singing.

You are a talentless hack who knows nothing about singing and probably nothing about theory either.
>>
>>70558655
Of course i know about fucking head voice and chest voice you dumb mouthbreahter. Anyone who ever heard a single fucking song from Radiohead knows about it. You're such a fucking assuming piece of shit cunt. Some people have sung a lot, my voice is best suited falsetto, but in the end it's still not interesting to listen to.

FUcking moron.
>>
>>70558728
You clearly don't know those concepts if you don't understand that they largely change your timbre. You are a talentless hack, do your research and learn how to be a singer before you embarrass yourself even more than you already have.

Faggot.
>>
>>70558772
You're so fucking retarded that you don't understand that even though they change your timbre from how it sounds normally you still have the same fucking timbre everytime you sing like that. Fucking idiot
>>
Those of you that are interested in examples, here's one of an artist you all know changing her timbre on command. Each piece uses a different singing style, tone and timbre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL1UzIK-flA&t=0m50s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HL_8XRt5Xk&t=0m13s
>>
>>70558845
Yes and you selectively choose how much you use each style. It's more than this too as I've been saying the entire time.

Just like how you can change the timbre of your speaking voice, you can do it with your singing voice too. From how much you tighten your throat, if you use chest or head, how much you force the notes, how much gravel you include, how much you add breath to the tone, and how clean in general you decide to sing.

There are so many ways to change the timbre of your voice, you are useless and need to know your place. Submit and learn rather than fighting. Why you suck and somehow think you have any ground to lecture other people is beyond me, probably because you're weak as fuck and can't take criticism.

Learn how to sing and stop crying faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.