[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay death grips are dead, everything ___wave is dead, memerap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

okay death grips are dead, everything ___wave is dead, memerap is dead, swans are dead..
what do we have now
>>
grimes and twenty one pilots
>>
>>70554009
NMH
>>
Anti-Trump music
>>
>>70554009
No-Wave revival

>>70554030
Also this
>>
Death
>>
>>70554037
>Trump runs for president
>Think to myself what it might mean for punk
>Apparently so do lots of other people
>Small punk revival happening
>It's all made by fucking trannies and idiot libtards

They ruin everything I like
>>
>>70554043
>>70554043
Has No-Wave been revived? If so, recommendations?
>>
>>70554068
yeah modern punk is so ass
literally rich kids dying their hair blue and calling themselves queer as a fashion statement. and the lyrics are all variants of this:
Fuck you and you're MAGA hat,
Fuck you when you shame my fat.
Fuck you and your anti-gay,
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you and your racist hate.
Fuck you when you troll and bait.
Fuck you and your 'dank' pepe.
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you when you burn a church,
Fuck you when you force a birth.
Fuck you and your KKK,
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you Donald, King of Hate,
Fuck you Donald, King of Rape.
Fuck this country, fuck red states,
FUCK YOU FASCIST USA!
>>
Witch House Revival
>>
File: 1484331806080.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484331806080.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
>>70554153
really makes you think
>>
we will always have the beatles.
>>
>>70554009
$uicideboy$
>>
>>70554009
Good music
>>
>>70554150
I don't think so. I don't know much about it except for the major players in the scene.

Basically I just want to hear something like Kill yr Idols on the radio
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.