[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /mu/ hate this album? I think it's one of his best.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: kanye-west-graduation.jpg (265KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-graduation.jpg
265KB, 630x630px
Why does /mu/ hate this album? I think it's one of his best. The only bad moment on it is drunk and hot girls.
>>
drunk and hot girls is god tier. Only bad songs are Barry bonds and I Wonder
>>
>>70545467
Barry Bonds is actually the best but it took 10 years to realize it for me you'll get there too
>>
>>70545467
>>70545483
Barry bonds has to click but holy shit how can you hate I wonder? The buildup from the sweet voice and simple piano is amazing.
>>
>>70545447
It's actually a decent album, some just think it's the weakest of the bear trilogy.
>>
>>70545771

For me, it's merely decent. Only song I can think of that breaks the 8/10 mark for me is Good Morning. Kind of a functional, but transient pop record to these ears. I find the two albums before and after it to be far more interesting.
>>
Why in the fuck did he not put Bittersweet Poetry on the album
>>
how does everyone feel about 808s and Heartbreak?
>>
>>70545483
took me many relistens
>>
Some of the beats were way too synthy. Still better than Late Reg overall.
>>
>>70546327
how is this even a real criticism
>>
>>70546349
which part did i fake?
>>
>>70545467
>I Wonder
Man if a psychic told me in my lifetime i'd hear an opinion this bad i'd probably never have lit up the Chicago skyline
>>
>>70546283
my favorite.

>>70545771
its the best of the bear trilogy
>>
>>70546356
>way too synthy
it's just an unfathomably dumb argument
the synths are literally the foundation of the album's whole style. It's like listening to Kind of Blue or some shit and going "lol too much trumpet"
>>
>>70546473
Its not an argument its an opinion, you assburgers.
>>
>>70546283

His best IMO, but also the one catered most to my personal tastes by a very wide margin. Even so, I think it's his best shot at a cohesive, well realized atmosphere - 808's is laser focused in its vision and really puts the listener in a certain headspace, it's like listening to a lonely winter.
>>
>>70546283
I liked it, but the direction in rap music that it opened up sometimes leaves more to be desired. Not that that's a legitimate criticism for the album itself, but there's no denying that it herald artists like Drake and such. This affect is more interesting than anything else
>>
File: IMG_2830.jpg (81KB, 749x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2830.jpg
81KB, 749x707px
>>70546642
*effect
>>
>people actually like 808s

what is this nu-/mu/ garbage
>>
>>70546255

He did, as a bonus track. The bars are so good but the production is kinda off on the whole album. still like it though.
>>
>>70545467
you have bad opinions
>>
>>70545447
I agree this is probably my favorite Kanye album
>>
>>70546473
>lol too much trumpet
Why did I laugh
>>
Because people hate being happy. Everyone on this board is a miserable human being.
>>
MBDTF > 808s > CD > Grad > LR > Yeezus > TLOP
>>
>>70549233
>wrong opinions: the post
>>
>>70545447
It's his best album because it's his most uplifting.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.