[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's up with this guy? he acts like he's infinitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

what's up with this guy? he acts like he's infinitely confident in his interviews and the like, bragging left and right, but his crippling insecurity seeps through every damn time. you can tell from the fight videos of him online that his whole confident, stud demeanor is faked, and that he's hiding irrational, pent-up rage. he does nothing that no-one else can't do, and just fakes it for fame.
>>
Who cares about his personal life, all I know is that his music is chill, darkly-tinged cloud-rap with pop-rap sensibilities.
>>
>>70535315
He sounds depressing as fuck sometimes actually
>>
>what's up with this guy?
>tells us what's up with him

thanks f a m for uncovering that mystery for us
>>
>>70535262
That's his thing though. It comes into his music as well, where it seems like he's being a typical braggadocio rapper but there's something off and kinda distorted.
>>
>>70535346
no problem
>>
is it true that he´s gonna drop something with Tyler, the creator?
>>
>>70535369
Yeah he's definitely got a horrorcore thing going on.
https://youtu.be/5v6JUzxWoGw
>>
>head so good make a nigga feel good to the point I wanna marry ya
>>
>>70536079
Are you taking issue with the akward phrasing or the sentiment? Because "she fucks so good I want to marry her" is hardly a new concept in music.
https://youtu.be/1u6TXHsJcsw
>>
>>70535262
>just fakes it for fame.
It is 2017, no one cares about authenticity.
>>
>why is this gimmick """"Rapper"""" acting like someone he's not
Who knows.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.