[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally just solid fucking green Whoah.... so this.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Yes-close.jpg (102KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Yes-close.jpg
102KB, 300x300px
>literally just solid fucking green
Whoah.... so this..... is the power........ of Roger Dean........ the "greatest album artist" of all time....................
>>
THERE'LL BE NO MUTANT ENEMY
WE SHALL CERTIFY
>>
POLITICAL ENDS AS SAD REMAINS WILL DIE
>>
>literally just solid green
>very clear gradient - while the spectrum remains in green it's clearly not "solid"
>title is blue
I think you need to get your eyes checked
>>
>>70521242
Alright, so it's not _solid_ green, it's just green. Doesn't change the fact that this is one of the most uninteresting album covers of all time.
>>
>>70521358
True but more importantly, it tells me that you're just an overdramatic faggot
>>
>>70521581
Takes one to know one :^)
>>
File: wryyy.jpg (60KB, 414x379px) Image search: [Google]
wryyy.jpg
60KB, 414x379px
>>70521041
But the fact that it's so plain is like a contrast to how hype it is. Also, IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE?
>>
>>70521041
it's minimalistic, supposed to contrast with the music's complexity
>>
>>70521674
>>70521679
Hmm. So like the complete reverse of whatever the fuck Topographic Oceans was supposed to be?
>>
File: YR4zTEH.jpg (184KB, 960x478px) Image search: [Google]
YR4zTEH.jpg
184KB, 960x478px
>These casuals haven't seen the gatefold.
>>
I fucking love the album art
>>
ur a cheeky cunt mate i'll give you that

seriously though if you're a Yes fan, such a simple gradient stands out harder than any intricate depiction of future life ever could

and it fits
>>
>>70522289
very nice

it's a comparatively simple gatefold though, too

it's like roger dean knew he was dealing with something heavy with this album
>>
>>70521041
you wouldn't say that if you'd seen the inside of the album
>>
>>70521099
>>70521135
>Yesfags actually ENJOY having completely meaningless lyrics shoveled down their throat
Friendly reminder that Genesis has far superior lyricism and is the better band.
>>
>>70522790
>Genesis
>ever
>>
>>70522790
>caring about lyricism in prog
>>
>>70522808
Sorry, I prefer bands that don't absolutely kill an entire genre.
>>
>>70523169
no one was talking about ELP here
>>
>>70523192
That's a funny way to spell Tales from Topographic Oceans.
>>
>>70521604
wow you got him dude
I don't know how he'll ever recover from that one
>>
>>70522790
Their lyricism can be just as awful and the cover of Foxtrot is downright embarrassing. Not that album covers should be that big of a deal to anyone anyway.
>>
>>70523333
Speak for yourself, the cover of Foxtrot serves its purpose very well - that is, the purpose of getting the onlooker interested.
And even if their lyricism is awful at times, at least the lyrics actually mean something.
>>
>>70521358
keep in mind that the album cover is a painting

do you know how hard it is to get that broad and large and smooth of a gradient by hand
>>
>>70521041
thats a gradient you fucking retard
>>
>>70524736
idk man, he got quads you gotta respect that

>>70523333
check
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.