[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't like Frankie Sinatra then you're just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

If you don't like Frankie Sinatra then you're just a sourpuss who can't have fun
>>
AAH
>>
>>70518647
Maybe I don't like just because it's horrible?
>>
Why all plebs can defend their shitty music by using words like "chill" and "fun"?
>>
FRANKIE
>>
>>70518741
>he can't have fun
>>
>>70518647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyzb-diZ3Ds
whats the difference?
>>
>>70518647
FRANKIE MUH BOI
>>
I still don't know why people hate it
>inb4 AAAH
>>
>>70518647

Name 1 (one) track on wildflower that's worse than Frankie.

Trick question you can't because it's the weakest part of the album
>>
i mean, i like fun music as much as the next guy but Frankie Sinatra is like bottom of the bucket fun music
>>
it's just not that good OP

the rest of the album is fucking great though

can't wait for spring to come back around so I can listen to this thing again
>>
>>70524168
Including the interlude tracks?
>>
>>70518647
no
this is the case with noisy eater
frankie sinatra is disposable
>>
>>70524901
objectively untrue
>>
>>70524168
Sunshine
>>
the right thing to do
>>
>>70524991
That's my favorite song from Wildflower

>>70525013
(You)
>>
>>70525013
Curious, what did you edit Frankie Sinatra down to?

>>70525031
Sorry m8, not a fan myself. Great in the full context of the album and decent on its own, but easily the weakest moment in my mind.
>>
>>70525063
The first 45 seconds, chorus without Danny Brown and MF Doom's shitty verses
>>
>>70525063
>>70525119 here, the good thing is it still flows perfectly onto Subways
>>
>>70525063
>Sorry m8, not a fan myself.
That's fine. I agree that at a certain point they go a little too long on the Sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine from up aboove.
>>
Can we talk about the transition from Livin' Underwater to The Wozard of Iz?
>>
Only reason I haven't deleted Frankie Sinatra is because it starts from the last minute on Because I'm Me tbqh
>>
>>70525415
Good shit. One of my favorite moments on the album.
>>
Zap! is underrated I feel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.