[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Phil Elverum/Mt Eerie track (from his upcoming album) h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

New Phil Elverum/Mt Eerie track (from his upcoming album)

https://gezelligrecords.bandcamp.com/track/crow
>>
>>70489844
someone upload it pls I'm poor and I want to hear it
>>
Is there a stream of this? Really curious about the sound of the new album.

Also the fact that all the news sites are saying it's from the new album even though Phil hasn't mentioned that yet leads me to believe it's already finished and the music sites already have their promo copies
>>
>>70489947
No stream, we need someone to take one for the team and buy it (I would but I'm broke atm)
>>
>>70489844
lol just listened to it

it fucking sucks

his wife would be ashamed
>>
>>70489844
Fuck off Phil, I hate you so fucking much.
>>
>>70490272
I am his wife, can I listen to it please? I'm dead so I can't afford buying the album.
>>
>>70490277
how can anyone hate phil? shame on you.
>>
>>70490396
Phil, stop.
>>
why do Phil threads always attract so much shitposting
>>
>>70490516
You're just that much of a cunt Phil.
>>
>>70489947
hi i'm the label owner that released the comp

he told us that it's off his upcoming album

as far as i know it isn't finished and music sites do not have promo copies
>>
>>70490854
>hi i'm the label owner that released the comp
prove it, upload his song here
>>
File: ok.png (169KB, 1198x693px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
169KB, 1198x693px
>>70491015
it's $1
>>
>>70491199
:( I have 6 dollars in my account, I'd pay even just 5 for it if I could buy that alone
>>
>>70491256
email me.
gezelligrecords[at]gmail[dot]com
>>
>>70489844
Here u go lads

https://mega.nz/#!m5lnmRoR!vKMcvSO8eHer8gGHjaIakQ0EuqeEOW6b5fJWICqWe_M
>>
>>70491308
hope you guys enjoy it :-)

should you like it a lot, please do consider donating to the ACLU.
>>
>>70489844
think this might be a scam. haven't listened yet but phil hasn't said anything about a new album and he's released all his stuff independently thus far
>>
>>70491308
thanks man
>>
>>70491349
actual industry heads browze mu??
>>
>>70491352
nvm definitely him
>>
>>70491352
>Phil hasn't said anything about a new album
He announced there would be new album over a month ago and he literally performed the entire album live two weeks ago. I listened to the track it's definitely Phil
>>
>>70491352
Wait do you really think contributing a song to a charity comp is the same as signing to a label?
>>
did he really put an anti-trump jab in his song?

what a hack
>>
>>70491373
i'm not that important
>>
>smoldering and fascist

jeez i wonder hes referring to

GET FUCKED PHIL
>>
>>70491688
fuck off to /pol/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r5y-6tapYo
>>
>>70492082
Thanks man, I'm pumped for Dawn 2.0
>>
>>70492082
The song is quite good, but the lyrics are pretty bad..
>>
>>70492912
Ok beside the smoldering and fascist line what's wrong with the lyrics?
>>
>>70491555
did you really get triggered over the fact that he said the word "fascist" in his song? (even though in context it has nothing to do with trump and you just have to inject politics in to everything)
what a bigot.
>>
>>70492082
Damn Phil you are going to make me cry again
>>
had a friend that went to phil's live thing in WA earlier this month
said that he cried and that the dude for car seat headrest was there and also cried
expect the new album to be sad
>>
>>70493784
Will Toledo was there???????
>>
>>70493887
yeah some anon posted a picture of him and will at Phil's concert
>>
>>70490516
Because 4chan is full of people who young and haven't experienced the death of a true close one and they don't know how they'll react to it and they're scared. Shitposting is a way of pushing that insecurity away.
>>
>>70492082
I really like this.
>>
>>70494287
This desu
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.