[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss how amazing this album is. Maybe recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: danny brown.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
danny brown.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Let's discuss how amazing this album is. Maybe recommend something else? I love how 80's post-punk is saturated into this album. I love how genres are mixing.
>>
His album XXX
>>
>>70485704
Also amazing. I love his deeper voice. I mean the classic Danny Brown voice is awesome but I love "Tell me what I don't know"
>>
>>70485694
yeah yeah avant garde just like aldean
>>
>>70485694
First half of Old is really good
>>
>>70485790
Dude we just want to talk about music me like. No shitposting please
>>
>>70486904
i am talking about music
avant garde shit like aldean,fish mans shits off the chains

>made 30 bands in 30 minutes
damn..........
>>
>>70485694
Favorite hip-hop album of all time. Love Danny Brown. In my top 5 favorite of all time.
>>
This post-avangarde jazz funk industrial experminetal rap music makes my wifes son wet. So damn groundbreaking.
>>
>>70485790
I swear if you want to trigger a white person all you need to do is describe something as avant garde or experimental.

I didn't like Atrocity Exhibition that much at first but after I saw Danny perform some of the songs live I enjoyed it a lot more, especially Pneumonia may have the most addicting hook of 2016. I see many people taking the actual content of his music way too serious and therefore missing out on a lot.
I honestly just fucking love Danny, he's such a sympathetic guy especially in his interviews. His lyrics manage to be set in a sphere of pure ridiculousness but still manage to be surprising and creative, you never know what he's coming up with in the next line.
>>
This was my AOTY but it still had problems. Today shouldn't be on the album let alone after When it Rain. Goldlust is painful to listen to at times. That being said once you get past the line of songs from Whitelines to WIR is GOAT
>>
>>70487288
Today is one of my favourites. But you know an album is good when everyone has different favourites.
>>
>>70485694
basically the most groundbreaking album in the history of modern music
>>
pic unrelated
>>
>I'ma wash away my problems with a bottle of henny
>anxiety got the best of me so I'm popping them xannies

this gotta be the best line I've ever heard
>>
>>70487320
I personally love Today, and I think that it heavily draws from Pink Floyd. no one seems to agree with me though.
>>
Danny brown has the worse fanbase, reminds me of those tool "fans"
>>
>>70487696
why?
>>
>>70487046
>Pneumonia may have the most addicting hook of 2016
king of addicting hooks coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urQ-b853oO8
>>
>>70486917
Go back to class you pre pubescent piece of shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.