[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>album starts up great >blows its load in the first half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: why alopecia.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
why alopecia.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>album starts up great
>blows its load in the first half
>second half is mostly boring and forgettable
What's her name?
>>
>>70484944
Tago Mago
>>
>>70484944
Basically the entirety of Why? fits this description by the way. The good songs are mostly in the first half of their albums.
>>
>>70484944
>>70485033
i think you just get tired of their sound? like it sounds the same after a while i think.. try listening to "Almost Live From Eli's Room" the songs are shorter and their most catchy songs are in there
>>
>>70485065
Nah, I'd call them one of my favourite bands and I often pick out single songs from their albums to listen to, and I rarely pick the stuff on the second halfs of their albums.
Maybe them sounding the same is a factor and I cannot distinguish the songs anymore after a while, and I am not saying there aren't any good songs on there (like sky for shoeing horses under), but the albums are mostly frontloaded.

Thanks for the rec anyway.
>>
Bruh

Elephant Eyelash to Alopecia to Eskimo Snow is one of my favorite 1/2/3 punches of any band
>>
>>70485003
absolute rubbish opinion. bring me coffee or tea is better than mushroom and you obviously fell for the 2 pleb filters that precede it
>>
File: 1972_ziggy_cvr_fix_800sq.jpg (99KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1972_ziggy_cvr_fix_800sq.jpg
99KB, 480x480px
>>70484944
The first half is 11/10 and the rest is just heh.

Now come at me.
>>
>>70484944
Fake Train
>>
>>70486906
F
>>
y'all excited for Moh Lean??

>>70484944
no way for alopecia the second half is better imo
>>70485033
i honestly don't understand this, most of the albums have really solid closes. i can see how maybe the tone shifts but if you dig the first half i woulda thought you were also into the second half
>>
File: Lunatic-Harness-cover.jpg (271KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lunatic-Harness-cover.jpg
271KB, 1600x1600px
>>70484944
Lunatic Harness starts great and it gets worse progressively
>>
i cant agree with this opinion at all.. if we're saying the second half beings with Fatalist Palmistry, the only sort of weak song following that is Twenty-eight, and that's a 44 second transitional type mini track. The rest of them are fantastic songs, especially Simeon's Dilemma which is arguably the best on the album

t. massive why? fan

>>70489070
cant wait man, as oft happens with WHY? singles, it took me about 4 listens each to really enjoy the tracks but now they've got me hyped as fuck. proactive evolution is so hot
>>
The Killer's first album
>>
Rain Dogs first half is atleast considerably better than the second, but the second half isnt bad or anything like that
>>
>>70484944
You know it's true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.