[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Songs that you know are not that great but hold a special place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: socool.jpg (91KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
socool.jpg
91KB, 1400x1400px
I'll start: Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
>>
Cantina Band #1/2
>>
Wheels by Foo Fighters
Dad always used to play it when driving me to soccer practice.
>>
>>70481900
I fucking love that song OP. The accordion really makes it for me desu.

Mine is Mmmbop by Hanson. My parents bought me Middle of Nowhere on cassette when I was a little kid, it was my first album.
>>
Alanis Morrisette - Ironic
It was the first song I ever loved as a 4 y/o. Well, I loved the chorus anyway.
>>
>>70482051
Ironically, I love 4 year olds
>>
>>70481900
my mom started playing christmas music in october, and one of the songs on her singular CD was the Josh Grobin cover of I'll Be Home for Christmas, and it featured a bunch of veteran's wishing their families merry christmases. so that song will always be special to me. love you ma
>>
>>70481900

that's a nice song.
>>
>>70481900
Kumar Sanu, Lata Mangeshkar- Tujhe Dekha To Ye Jaana Sanam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9cMsjAXqA

My dad used to play it on every long distance trip; hated it at first but started to really like it when I got older, now it reminds me of some of the better times in my youth
>>
>>70482221
I keep waiting for Heems' verse to come in and say something topical about race relations and politics
>>
>>70481900
Primal Scream - Rocks
I loved this song as a 3 year old when it first came out.
>>
>>70482010
>Cantina Band #1/2
underrated post
>>
>>70481900
All the popular MCR songs
>>
>>70482047
Mmmbop is somehow the best and worst song of all-time. Like I hate myself for liking it so much.
>>
>>70481900
yo but that song is great tho
>>
>>70481900
The Hoosier's "The Trick To Life" was the first CD I bought with my own money so any track from that album takes me back
>>
https://soundcloud.com/kou-10/gardenia-garden-1
Just one of the many many obscure-amateur-electronic-japanese music tracks I've got. Had been a while since I listened to that one, it's still awesome to me (-w-)
>>
Margot & The Nuclear So and So's - Prozac Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQbuxNDmCkA

Brings back pleasant high school memories.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.