[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What songs would you like to see in the GTA VI soundtrack? Assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: gtavi.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gtavi.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
What songs would you like to see in the GTA VI soundtrack? Assuming it's in Vice City.
>>
I want it to take place in the 80s again. So put some Devo and Bad Brains in there.
>>
Dance Gavin Dance
>>
>>70473270
will probably be modern day Miami + the Everglades and Disney World for some flavor

they should pull a San Andreas and do 3 cities though: Miami, Orlando, and New Orleans?

Anyways:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nE8DFaxd94
>>
>>70473149
Carly Rae Jespen - Emotion/ Emotion Side B songs
>>
once in a lifetime
>>
>>70473149

weird, I had a dream about playing the original trilogy last night
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARtqAgaPML8
>>
>>70473610
III and VC haven't aged well and SA is getting there too but it might be the most timeless of the three
>>
>>70473149
Would love to see some Oingo Boingo or Brian Eno on there
Would be cool to have some King Crimson on the Rock station
Would be funny to see some Death Grips or Die Antwoord on a shitty hipster rap station if it was set in today
>>
>>70474438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOJFhKriSH8

this would fit thematically, eh?
>>
File: serveimage(6).jpg (44KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(6).jpg
44KB, 776x602px
>>70473358
>new orleans
>>
>>70474470
yeh
>>
>>70474470
Stockton would be the absolute best DG song for GTA if they set it in California again
>>
File: 3 cola goose.jpg (163KB, 460x578px) Image search: [Google]
3 cola goose.jpg
163KB, 460x578px
1. CHANNEL X
2. SOUL WAX
3. SPACE
4. RADIO MIRROR PARK
5. LOS SANTOS ROCK
6. LOWDOWN
7. WEST COAST CLASSICS
8. REBEL RADIO
9. VINEWOOD BOULEVARD
10. WORLDWIDE

POWER GAP

9001. THE REST
900000000000000000000001.THE LAB
>>
>>70473149
>implying it wont be in Toronto, Canada
>>
>>70473149
Soft Cell - What?
OMD - Souvenir
Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears
Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done to Deserve This?
Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers
Sparks - La Dolce Vita
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Tears for Fears - Mad World
The Gun Club - Sex Beat
Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
Kate Bush - The Big Sky
Violent Femmes - Add It Up
XTC - Making Plans for Nigel
Yaz - Situation
Gary Numan - Cars
Faith No More - Epic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-dp7AJjWR0
>>
If it's in the 80s it needs some good post-punk, hardcore, synthpop and early indie rock.
>>
>>70474148

yeah I agree about III and VC but I still think SA is a masterpiece even though the graphics and a lot of the mechanics are outdated.

the sheer volume of content and what you can do in that game is unmatched even by most modern open-world games.
>>
File: 1466802031712.jpg (5KB, 251x260px) Image search: [Google]
1466802031712.jpg
5KB, 251x260px
>>70475137
I replayed SA two years ago and it really blew me away still. I can't agree more. There is still so much to do in that game for how old it is. The music was on point, the map was diverse, fun, and gigantic for it's age, and there was always cheat codes for added fun. Still a classic game imo with 5 still my personal favorite to play.

Oh but we all know that 4 and it's DLC had the best music though right?????
>>
>>70474148
>III and VC haven't aged well

good joke man
>>
>>70475323
>Oh but we all know that 4 and it's DLC had the best music though right?????
yes
>>
>>70475323
SA has some much nostalgic value for me. It also introduced me to all kinds of music. Before I basically only listened to Eminem and 50 Cent.

I played that game so many times I've memorized every song on every station. I was actually listening to the SF-UR playlist earlier today.
>>
>>70475382
>>70475323

Imagine if they remade SA with the exact same story, characters, world etc. BUT with modern graphics and all the gameplay improvements that GTA IV and GTA V made. Now THAT would be a hell of a game.
>>
>>70475458
>What is a complete remaster
>>
GTA always bored me. A large portion of it's appeal ran out when my parents stopped giving a shit about which games i was playing.
>>
>>70476288
>tfw parents let me play GTA at age 6
>dad and i would take turns killing cops
come to think of it this is probably why i turned out so bad
>>
>>70476288
I honestly feel the same
>>
Video Games aren't art. This board is for art. Get the fuck off my board faggot.
>>
>>70476708
They will be art in 50 years.
>>
>>70476708
>popular music
>art
Anon...................................
>>
>>70476708
thanks grandpa.
>>
>>70474148
>III and VC haven't aged well
>SA is getting there

Bad taste

I had the pleasure of replaying San Andreas for the first time 1 year ago, and it was amazing. I couldn't put the game down until I beat it. You can still get lost completely and forget that you're playing a video game.

Video games can only age if you're a graphics whore. The actual gameplay is the same as always. Games don't change just because new shit gets released.
>>
>>70476708
>/mu/core music
>art
>>
File: IMG_1859.jpg (392KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.jpg
392KB, 643x900px
No soft hipster indie shit, I want some Surf Punk innit(Los Blenders, The Frights). Maybe a stoner metal station, the pop and hip hop stations are obviously going to be what's hot now and it'll be in Florida so get ready for MR WORLDWIDE and Camilla Cabello. Maybe more house/Eurobeat orientated music like Inital D shit and Benny's benassi. For the cultural station it should be Cuban music like Buena Vista Social Club and maybe 1970s punk like the Stooges, Ramones Television, Blondie, etc unlike the 80s Punk of GTA V. Also pls no reggeton but it'll probably be in there anyways.
>>
File: IMG_1827.jpg (166KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1827.jpg
166KB, 683x1024px
>>70479541
Also an 80s Goth station(Cure, Smiths) like the callback to 80s pop in GTAV or maybe just Shoegaze if it isnt dead by then but it's mainly a New York thing anyways. And instead of Funk like in GTA V the Black station should be 70s soul like Donny Hathaway. Also maybe a blues rock station but I don't see it happening if it's not set in a state near the Mississippi
>>
I would love to see them do a game where the first half if set in Vice City in the 80s in glorious 8th gen graphics, and then the second half of the game set 20-30 years later showing how different the city has changed.
Maybe you play as the protagonist's offspring later on, like Red Dead and you bump into characters who are now really old or their sons and daughters, etc. See how much the landscape has changed.

I trust em to put some good tunes to fit the scene for either timeline anyway
>>
CUANDO SIENTA EL BOOM DE ESTE PERREO INTENSO
>>
>>70473149
I just want a good country station
>>
Would be cool to find hidden tapes with music from No Wave artists in some trashcans mear alleys
Imagine that, unlocking music from a genre by involving yourself in their determinated music movement
Definitely should be in the 80s-90s
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.