[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Punk rock in Britain is working class >Punk rock in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: GreenDay1994[1].jpg (29KB, 400x371px) Image search: [Google]
GreenDay1994[1].jpg
29KB, 400x371px
>Punk rock in Britain is working class
>Punk rock in the USA is a bunch of middle class kids

Really gets the ol' brain box a goin'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cVJr3eQfXc

Green Day is deep get out of here communist
>>
>>70434995
green day is communist
>>
>>70434995
why not just re-release american idiot?

oh wait, it's because in that they blamed george bush coming to power because america is "a nation controlled by the media" and trump is the antithesis of the media
>>
File: 1481886021315.jpg (142KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
1481886021315.jpg
142KB, 467x467px
DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN ADULT
>>
>>70435044
>trump is the antithesis of the media
wew
>>
>>70435060
Trump's twitter is the new media
>>
>>70435060
Well, he kind of is
>>
>>70435042
I said that as a joke but Green Day is not communist. They're progressive at best
>>
>>70435096
>Well, he kind of is
wew
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 189x267px
>>70434995
>there are people on /mu/ who unironically hold a world view like the one in this video
>>
>>70435060
the media was going hard against him and went caps lock rage when he won

the media now has a vendetta against the american public won't listen to them any more. pretty funny to watch it all happen from a distance
>>
>>70435119
>wew
wew
>>
>>70435119

What is the media to you? A bunch of racist republican white males? Do you even pay attention to the media or the cultural climate at all?
>>
>>70435121
/mu/ from what I can tell is a bunch of leftist shits. Realizing that was the nail in the coffin for the credibility around here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.