/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bands that you will hate forever and will never change your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: limp_bizkit-970x545.jpg (72KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
limp_bizkit-970x545.jpg
72KB, 970x545px
Bands that you will hate forever and will never change your opinion of.
>>
Smash Mouth
Weezer
Radiohead
Probably more since I stopped listening to music produced by bands since I was 12.
>>
>>70432534

IF ONLY WE COULD FLLYYYYYYY
>>
>>70432534
I agree
>name yourselves specifically to ward off as many people as possible
>as if your music wouldn't do that already
What were they thinking?
>>
>>70432612
One of their original name ideas was "Blood Fart" you know they weren't taking this seriously.
>>
>>70432739
I would have listened to a band called blood fart.
>>
>>70432534
>>70432612
They did put out this absolute banger though
https://youtu.be/h-V4MwmfZHk
>>
>tfw it's just one of those days WHERE YOU DON'T WANNA WAKE UP
>>
>>70432887
>saying everyone's name at the beginning of the song
I never understood this
>>
>>70432612
>>70432739
The fact that they were intentionally being bad is why I have always enjoyed them as a spectacle
>>
I think this low key turned into a Limp Bizkit thread

God damn you, Fred Durst
>>
>>70432534
What the fuck is wrong with the guy in the back left
>>
Why does one guy have anime eyes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khdLj9CftTI
>>
Gorillaz
Foo fighters
>>
>>70432993
Today has just became a day where I don't wanna wake up.
>>
>>70432534
Is wes borland a good guitarist? I feel like he is but his work with Limp Bizkit has made him a meme guitarist that will never have his work taken seriously
>>
>>70434685
Has he ever done anything solo or with a different and better band?
>>
>>70434731
He's done solo stuff but I've never bothered to check it out because he seems like an arsehole
>>
The Doors
Oasis
Pearl Jam
Foo Fighters
Brand New
>>
>>70434750
It's probably shit I mean he is in the band that I like Linkin Park over
>>
>>70432534
honestly this band is almost good in that stupid high school nostalgia way, the tunes were decent and the riffs were cool so I tried to listen back and honestly what fucked me was the lyrics. they are literally just lists of 'quips' or like, fucking catchphrases? idunno how to explain but it's irredeemable. unfortunately.
>>
>>70432887
hell yea
>>
>>70434770
Oasis are good for the first 3 albums then they went to shit

>>70434789
Yeah that's true

>>70434792
I like watching old concerts of them for nostalgia but they are a pretty cringe band. I'd never admit to anyone in person that I occasionally listen to their stuff even for nostalgia
>>
Technotronic
>>
Burzum
Tool
Weezer
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.