[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: experiences with people who have terrible music taste There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
ITT: experiences with people who have terrible music taste

There was a guy at my school who literally listened to no music what so ever. He was fascinating
>>
I know a guy who only listens to Disturbed - Sound of Silence and some genre called norse metal or something.
>>
I'm friends with a local white rapper.
He has advanced shit taste.
>>
One of my roommates is really into Real Estate, Radiohead, Mac DeMarco, and Beach House. He hates Slint, the Ramones, Leonard Cohen, and Joy Division.
>>
>>70420449
My brother did this for years, now he just listens to vocaloids. He's autistic, though I doubt I need to point that out.
>>
>>70420943
Tell him I told you to cut him.
>>
>>70420954
Why is this so common?
>>
I didn't listen to any music until I was 17. I even failed music class in 7th grade because I refused to do anything.
>>
>>70420994
Autism? Probably chemicals in plastics or pesticides in the water and air.
>>
>>70420449
sounds like he's the most patrician of all
>>
>>70421036
yeah honestly this man's taste is so refined no music ever made its enough to satisfy him
>>
>>70420943
>likes radiohead and beach house

>doesnt like joy division and slint

this is surprising
>>
File: Bollockhead.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
Bollockhead.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>70421036
>tfw too intelligent for sound
>>
Had a friend who listens to schlock like Eminem and Mumford and Sons

Talked to him the other day, he started listening to surface-level Floyd and cherishing it like the second-coming of Jesus
>>
>>70421074

Man I would like to have something similar to the feeling I had when I first started getting into music myself. Shit felt good.
>>
>>70421036
He was really strange but hung out with a huge group of sub-chad normies. Pretty much your typical British "lad".
>>
>>70420449
my dad is really into music but my mom pretty much doesn't listen to any at all
>>
>>70421062
Joy Divsion fans hate Radiohead and reverse
I have no idea why
>>
>>70421260
Same here
She listens pretty much only to symphonic power metal and sea shanties
>>
>>70421260
Same here man. Seems like it's a common thing.
>>
coworker would play her itunes library on shuffle and it was mostly youtube rips of anime openings and video game ost
>>
>>70420449
alot of people are like that anon you just dont leave the house

also got made fun of for listening to death grips in 2012 and those same people are bandwagoning on facebook
>>
>>70421292
i like them both :)
>>
>>70421260
Complete opposite situation for me. My dad listens to absolutely nothing, but enjoys watching pop music channels on TV "for the videos" on mute.

My mum is really into old-school punk, dub and ska, Enya and Fleetwood Mac.
>>
File: Oingo_Boingo-Only_a_Lad.jpg (133KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Oingo_Boingo-Only_a_Lad.jpg
133KB, 300x300px
>>70421221
>>
>>70421550
only music my mom listens to is weird ass christian music (not hyms and gospel but like the nickelback sounding stuff) any other music is devil music to her
>>
>>70421631
suck my fucking dick.
>>
>>70420449
Back in high school the smartest kid in school didn't listen to music "recreationally" (I know that sounds weird). He played in the school band but only listened to the music that he had to perform. I think he was just too focused on science to ever waste time on music.
>>
>>70421030
Its from people having kids when they are older. There have been srudies on this ffs.
>>
>>70422075
both my parents were in their early 20's when i was born, and i still got diagnosed
>>
>>70422075
women exposed to certain pesticides or too much radiation have damaged eggs that become autists. Older people have been exposed to more stuff
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.