[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I, I wish I could swim >Like dolphins, like dolphins can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: daffy_duck.png (564KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
daffy_duck.png
564KB, 719x719px
>I, I wish I could swim
>Like dolphins, like dolphins can swim
wow yeah I see what all the fuss is about. Bowie really is a great songwriter and lyricist
>>
>>70420303
>cherry picking this hard.
>ignoring all the other lyrics in the song
>ignoring the rest of his works and that song based on one bad line that doesn't even open the full version of "heroes" that you were too lazy to listen to.

Fuck right off.
>>
That line is about living your life freely and the whole song is about anal sex and rape which dolphins practice in nature, and which Bowie wants desperately to practice himself.
>>
I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality
I'm frightened by the total goal
Drawing to the ragged hole
And I ain't got the power anymore
>>
>>70420337
>cherry picking fallacy
please go back to rebbit
>>
>>70421013
>fallacy fallacy

Buzzfeed is calling for you.
>>
>>70420303
>implying that's a bad lyric

holy FUCK op, you need to kill yourself

really
>>
Is it just me or is that Daffy picture always attached to a shitty post
>>
>>70420993
DONT BELIEBEEBEVVE I YOURSELF DONT DECIEVE WITH BELIFEE KNAWLEDGE COMES WITH DEATHSSS REALEASE>
>>
>>70422083
it's just (you)
>>
Its better than saying some shit like "free like an eagle to fly"

The dolphin imagery gets your attention because its unusual
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.