[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is really Radiohead's best album and was the natural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

This is really Radiohead's best album and was the natural progression from Kid A

When will plebs wake the fuck up?
>>
Radiohead stopped being relevant around the time HTTT came out. TKoL is easily their worst since Pablo.

Highly overrated band (inb4 "buzzword")
>>
What I've been saying since day 1 (one)
>>
>>70414628
kys
>>
>>70414628
Fucking autist. REEEEE3
>>
I agree with you. There's not a single weak track on the record. But good luck convincing anyone. It seems like people just agreed it was meh and then left it and didn't give it enough time to bloom. It's too bad too because a moon shaped pool is a really huge step back artistically for them.
>>
>I'm 14 years old the thread
>>
>>70414882
Yeah

It's a 9/10

Could have used one more song or two though.
>>
best song? seperator is so good
>>
>>70414998
If you think this is over then you're wroo-oong
>>
>>70414590
>the natural progression from Kid A
What do you mean by this? Do you think everything after Kid A sounded like Kid A until TKOL?
>>
Did anyone see the video for lotus flower? It's literally just black & white footage of Thom doing interpretive dance. Who thought that would be a good idea?
>>
>>70415032

He's just trying to frame it in such a way that it doesn't come off as strictly inferior to Kid A (which it is).
>>
>>70415151
No I think he means that it explores the same kind of sonic territory as Kid A in a new way.
>>
TKoL is Radiohead trying their hardest to sound "organic". It seems forced, and aside from a couple tracks that are rhythmically interesting (Little By Little, Magpie), the rest of it is pretty forgettable.
>>
>>70414590
They left their best song out of the album, supercollider btw
>>
>>70414998
separator is the pinnacle of tom york's career
>>
>>70414590
i dont think TKOL is their best but i really love it, i listen to it a lot
>>
>>70414998
bloom and lotus flower (basic pleb answer i know but hey theyre my favourites)
>>
>>70416667
If you were to add Supercolloder to the album, where would you place it?
>>
*deletes GUTG*
>>
File: radiohead_newalbom.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead_newalbom.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>there are people who prefer the second half of TKOL
>>
>>70417777
/this
>>
>>70414998
How has nobody said Codex yet? Contender for top 5 Radiohead song
>>
>>70417777
>seperator
>give up the ghost
>lotus flower
i can see why people would prefer second half, but imo this album is very constant. solid 9/10

(i mean seriously you'd all love it if it was some obscure band)
>>
>>70414590
Totally agree anon

Kid a is ok but not as good as this, or even amsp

but plebs will continue to say kid a or okc are the best, maybe even amnesiac if they want to look smart
:^)
>>
>>70419493
This

Amnesiac is the album plebs pretend is the best in order to look patrician.
>>
TKOL > HTTT, Amnesiac, AMSP
>>
only the ones that know why it's called The King Of Limbs have good ears tho (or brains?)
>>
>>70414590
I have felt this for since album is ddroped
>>
King of Limbs is a lot better than Moon Shaped Pool desu senpai
>>
>>70421949
this but unironically

dat rhythm section is mindblowing desu and "from the basement" version proves that TKOL is upon their best material
>>
>>70422066
what the fuck is unironically supposed to mean? I meant what I said. KOL is great
>>
>>70414998
Bloom and it's also one of their best songs live
>>
File: 1484615157663.jpg (174KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484615157663.jpg
174KB, 700x700px
>>70414590
100 senpai
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.