[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to Scaruffi this album is equal to The Next Day and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 71G3By43yBL._SL1300_.jpg (231KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
71G3By43yBL._SL1300_.jpg
231KB, 1300x1300px
According to Scaruffi this album is equal to The Next Day and Blackstar and better than Heathen
>>
>>70399489
And that's why we don't listen to Scaruffi un-ironically, anon.
>>
>>70399489
It's not that bad, it's just different from his usual stuff. More happy and energetic. It's a bit cheesy, but it adds to the big sound of the album. Fits the look of the glass spider show very well.
>>
>>70399710
Prisma I love ya and shit but you gotta stop defending this album. At the VERY least there's no way it's better than TND, Blackstar and Heathen. (Especially not fuckin heathen)
>>
>>70400108
Wishful Beginnings guy do you make every Bowie thread on here or something?
>>
>>70400533
No I'm just around for them. I have a lot of spare time. I didn't make this thread cause I don't give a shit about Scaruffi.
>>
>>70400108
it has a lot of good songs on it
>glass spider
>title track
>shining star
>>
>>70400624
...I'm waiting for you to list them.

(I'll give you "Time Will Crawl" at least. That song was good)
>>
>>70400624
Zeroes is great too. Shame he never played Shining Star during either leg of the Glass Spider Tour... and only played Zeroes a couple times in Europe. :/
>>
That's kind of why he's a faggot.
>>
File: metal_machine_music.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
metal_machine_music.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>70399489
This is his highest rated Lou Reed album, of course he's fucking with you guys
>>
It was a good album though
Had deep instrumentals, and amazing vocals
>>
File: 1484569780113.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1484569780113.png
165KB, 327x316px
>Had a song on it literally so terrible Bowie took it off of later re releases
>Bowie barely even considered the album to exist after he made it
BAHAHAHA
>>
>>70401964
That is partician
>>
Album was good though
t. Contrarian
>>
File: NLMD.png (30KB, 1138x329px) Image search: [Google]
NLMD.png
30KB, 1138x329px
I took the liberty of pointing out all the tracks worth listening to.
>>
>>70401964
Well that's the most groundbreaking and influential album he's made since VU. So I agree.
>>
File: nlmd.png (24KB, 1141x337px) Image search: [Google]
nlmd.png
24KB, 1141x337px
>>70405768
So did I
>>
Day in day out is the best song on it
>>
>better than heathen
heathen is bowie's most underrated album
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.