[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hozier is fucking garbage. Stupid whiny nu male voice. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg (21KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg
21KB, 439x290px
Hozier is fucking garbage.

Stupid whiny nu male voice. It's no wonder alt-girls just eat that shit up.
>>
What's everyone's favourite Hozier song?
>>
He had like one popular song 3 years ago. I haven't heard him since.
>>
>>70399228
I read that as "alt-right girls" and was about to say there are none.
>>
I quite liked Take Me To Church when it came out, I tried listening to the album and it went in one ear out of the other entirely
It's drek, more or less
>>
god i remember so many parties with take me to church playing, drove me fuckin mad

and now nobody remembers hozier. radio culture fuckin sucks
>>
File: 1421448787674.png (706KB, 970x650px) Image search: [Google]
1421448787674.png
706KB, 970x650px
My first date with my current girlfriend was to a Hozier concert, ask me anything
>>
>>70399421
I'm sure a fair few of the angry alt-right bois are just furious at the world because they left it too late to take hormone treatment and they'll never be passable.
>>
>>70399559
how awkward was it?
>>
>>70399636
It wasn't, we were coworkers and friends prior to. Just seemed like a natural development, kinda.
>>
>>70399559
Does she like anything else as good as Hozier?
>>
>>70399757
She likes Andrew Bird, but she doesn't listen to much music. We only went to that concert because he just happened to be in town when we wanted to go to a concert.
>>
>>70399889
>she doesn't listen to much music
>likes Hozier

Really makes you think
>>
>>70399363

Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene is true patrician
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.