[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're going to live longer than Bowie but you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: bowie.png (479KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.png
479KB, 1200x787px
>tfw you're going to live longer than Bowie but you know you won't have nearly as interesting a life
>>
How are you so sure that you're going to live longer than Bowie?
>>
>>70397227
There are no diseases that run in my family and all my recent ancestors all lived over 90. My grandfather is 102 and his wife is 99. My other grandparents died but they were 96 and 98.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (44KB, 840x646px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
44KB, 840x646px
>>70397365
>tfw all of my dead family members died before 50
>>
>>70397452
Really? I'm Austrian so maybe that's why.

feelsgoodman
>>
Interesting lives usually involve a lot of pain.
>>
>>70397365
that doesn't mean you'll live to 100 you fucking retard

you can still get diseases and you can still die if your retarded ass gets hit by a car
>>
>>70397768
Not only that, we're the first generation NOT expected to outlive our parents. So, there's not much on your side with that statement, really.
>>
i could literally live ten times as long as bowie and the only interesting thing about me would be my age

same for most of you cunts
>>
>>70397768
Yeah, I know that but it is extremely unlikely that I'm going to die before 69. Also

>you can still die if your retarded ass gets hit by a car
I'm not some urban faggot. I have lived in rural Austria all my life and I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>70397714
I dunno man he seemed to be having fun on the coke and he was fine after that anyway
>>
File: CQr3q1RUEAAPanj.jpg (7KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
CQr3q1RUEAAPanj.jpg
7KB, 238x250px
>>70397830
>>
>>70397714
That's a part of life though
>>
File: aku smirk.png (37KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
aku smirk.png
37KB, 148x148px
>not and will never be a faggot
ah the best kind of feel
>>
>>70397863
What are you saying? It's fucking beautiful here and my father is giving the business to me when he retires.
>>
>>70397863
Shit meant to reply to >>70397821

But yeah basically no one here is gonna have any life even CLOSE as interesting to any popularish musician.
>>
>>70397830
The Muslims will kill you long before you reach 69 (if World War III doesn't)
>>
File: dornbirn.jpg (70KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
dornbirn.jpg
70KB, 800x532px
>>70397918
back to >>>/pol/ with your exaggeration. Try living here and tell me and try telling me it's a muslim hellhol on the verge of WWIII. I live right by Liechtenstein and St. Gallen. It's perfect.
>>
I live in the same town and area that Bowie grew up in so in a way i'm a bit like him already :)
>>
>>70398560
Brixton is fucking disgusting
>>
>>70398645
Oh I meant Bromley haha. The house I used to live in was actually right next door to mine. (so we were essentially neighbours just 50 years apart lmao)
>>
>>70398686
Sorry, I meant the house he lived in was next door to my old house.
>>
>>70398560
Lol, Brixton? That's like me saying I'm a bit like Prince 'cause I grew up in Minneapolis. Lol no.
>>
>>70398715
do you have the same accent as bowie?
>>
Actually, because of all the tranny prescriptions I'm taking, I'll probably die from cancer at 60.
>>
>>70399348
Thanks Jews!
>>
>>70397830
>Yeah, I know that but it is extremely unlikely
> I have lived in rural Austria
Either country side serial killer or wildlife will get to you sooner than we all think
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.