[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s unironic opinion on these guys? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: meme.png (359KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
359KB, 800x450px
What is /mu/'s unironic opinion on these guys? They're kind of my guilty pleasure and I think some of their battles, like Dr Seuss vs Shakespeare or Philosophers vs Philosophers are pretty good.
>>
After the first season, they got massively shittier, and more or less died on their third onwards
>>
>>70382331

Used to be good, slowly stopped watching around a couple of years ago but whenever I see their thumbnails it looks like they've sold out and use to many fictional characters
>>
I still like them but they're definitely more hit or miss nowadays.
>>
Occasional gems, some of them are genuinely pretty witty
>>
really like the austin powers one
>>
>>70382331
Pretty gay, but I like some. Stephen King vs Edgar Allen Poe was a good one.
>>
>>70382331
>99% Reddit tier trash
>1% kinda entertaining sometimes.
>>
this one's my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oIkpd2j3dI
>>
>>70382365

they've used very few fictional characters, and its dumb fun so who cares when they do anyway

regardless, used to be better, still good every now and then, harmless fun so who really cares. all their videos are short anyway.
>>
>>70382331
are you 11?
>>
>>70382331
If i'm ever with a group of people and we're watching Youtube videos, there's always some "dudebro" friend of a friend who wants to put these videos on.
>>
>>70382364

THIS

I don't know what fucking happened but mid-season 2 and beyond compared to season 1 and some early season 2 is complete trash.

it's like they went from being an actually funny, charming, and at times pretty clever show, to suddenly taking the whole "epic" thing really seriously and being over-the-top and edgy and pandering to teenagers.
>>
They used to be pretty damn witty at times, nowadays every battle is basically two retards in cosplay throwing negative wikipedia facts at each other.
>>
>>70382331
I like this channel a lot. The last handful or so of battles have been very shitty tho. The ones mentioned itt so far are all good, with the Austin Powers one being perharps the one with the best visuals.

The Russian leaders one is very good (Gorbatchev is the GOAT) and the movie directors battle is also very nice.
>>
They're pretty cringe
>>
The Trump vs Clinton one they had was beyond edgy.
>>
>>70382331
some of the best writing i have seen in a while
>>
the Hitler vs. Vader one has a special place in my heart. I was only a wee lad.
>>
A true hip hop gem
>>
garbage 9gag tier normie meme rap
>>
>>70386562
>(Gorbatchev is the GOAT
mY NIGGA
also Tarantino had the best flow in that one
>>
>>70382364
Objectively wrong, considering the production value has increased nearly tenfold.

>>70382602
this
>>
>>70387742
Same
>>
>>70382331
>Seuss vs. Shakespeare
mein negro
Their quality has dropped substantially but there's stuff even in the latest season I've enjoyed
>>
>>70382331
I can't get past the horribly obnoxious vocal affectation they use every time to even get to the jokes
>>
>>70383478
>whisper screaming
why
>>
>>70384989
I've always found it's like the awkward nerdy retards who put them on. And they know every fucking word, it's ridiculous.

In any case it's shit.
>>
This is unequivocally the best one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gquOYUdszag
>>
>>70390153
I have never cringed so hard in my life.
>>
>>70384989
This. And the worst part is that we weren't exchanging youtube videos, we were exchanging music. I was trying to share music with him, and this guy has the audacity to play a joke video. I didn't get mad at him, but I felt a little disappointed.
>>
File: 1473739188141.png (879KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473739188141.png
879KB, 1136x640px
>>70390195
That's when you know it's good.
>>
File: 1483683599318.jpg (6KB, 250x220px)
1483683599318.jpg
6KB, 250x220px
I can't believe you faggots actually watch this shit. The only people who watch them are aspires and autists who sit alone at lunch with their headphones in. Literally the most cringe videos on the internet and you people need to grow up. They literally have "epic" in the title, if that's not dumb as fuck idk what is. LOOLL SOO EPIC I GOT TE REFERENCE NAPOLEON MADE IN HIS ONE RAP TO A THING I LEARNED IN HISTORY CLASS, AREN'T I SMART XDXDXD. Go back to playing Minecraft you fucking underage spergs. Holy fuck I have never been more embarrassed by this board.
>>
>>70390274
I don't care if this is copypasta or b8, it's completely true.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.