[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Jack White went and did a song for Coca-Cola. End of. He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Noel-Gallagher.jpg (143KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Noel-Gallagher.jpg
143KB, 1600x1066px
"Jack White went and did a song for Coca-Cola. End of. He ceases to be in the club. And he looks like Zorro after eating one too many donuts. He's supposed to be the poster boy for the alternative way of thinking. I'm not having that. That's fucking wrong. Particularly Coca-Cola. That's like doing a gig for fucking McDonalds."
>>
>>70375305
Noel is usually bantz but I'm not having him question other artists integrity when he helped get tony fucking blair elected
>>
Wait, how the fuck can Oasis be alternative when they were playing 100,000 capacity football stadiums in the 90s and were on the front page of newspapers and being interviewed on TV and the radio every other fucking day?
>>
It's just banter, Noel's only talent.
>>
Oh the fucking Irony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FpNw3286y8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q
>>
He's turning into a grumpy old man now anyway, says that music was better in the Thatcher years and people used to work harder and weren't as degenerate back then.
>>
File: Darius-Rucker.jpg (389KB, 1760x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Darius-Rucker.jpg
389KB, 1760x1875px
>>70375305
>unironically liking Oasis or anything the cunt brothers have to say
>>
>>70376101
he didnt write that song to promote a corporation though
>>
Go Let It Out is a p. sick tune though.
>>
he tries so hard to be his generation's "john lennon when he was strung out on heroin 24/7"
>>
File: christgau4.jpg (39KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
christgau4.jpg
39KB, 300x225px
>>70376428
Stop the Clocks [Sony/BMG, 2006]

One of the many things I never got about this band was where the Beatles were. Where was the ebullience, the wit, the harmonies, God just the singing, and, uh, the songwriting? Cotton Mather made me understand that when Oasis say they love the Beatles they really mean they love the post-Help!, pre-Sgt. Pepper Beatles. Since that span encompasses Rubber Soul and Revolver, many would say tally ho, but (a) not me 'cause I love the Beatles start to finish and (b) only if you're writing songs as good as, uh, "We Can Work It Out." Instead Oasis, meaning loudmouth bro Noel Gallagher, write songs that resemble "We Can Work It Out" in thickened texture and momentum but not depth or charm, then add arena size in the swagger of the drums and the bigged-up vocals themselves. This band-selected best-of--two discs lasting 87 minutes, like an old-fashioned double-LP except it's only 18 tracks--capture their sonic moment as fully as any freelance music historian needs. A 2010 package repeats 11 of these songs and adds 16 others--too many, I say. Also, it omits the opening "Rock 'n' Roll Star." If ever there were guys whose message to the world is summed up by an opener called "Rock 'n' Roll Star," it's these bigheads. B+
>>
OFFICIAL TIMES WHEN IT WAS OK TO LIKE OASIS POWER RANKING

1. In the 1990s if you were a 10 year old British girl
9001. Any other time
>>
>>70376699
embarrassing post desu

100% insecure manlet
>>
>>70376699
>In the 1990s if you were a 10 year old British girl

I don't get where this meme comes from. Oasis fans were more like football hooligans/lads.
>>
stop bullying jack white and his always fluctuating weight
>>
>>70377425
No.
>>
>>70376176
Sounds like a red-pilled man. Based
>>
>>70377618
He's gradually sounding more conservative as he gets older, just like they all do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soOJHt_2IPc
Go to 12 minutes
Also earlier on in the interview he says "Go and listen to The White Album if you wanna know about music"
Noel Gallagher confirmed for pleb
>>
>>70377814
Damn, Christgau should love this guy.
>>
>>70377381
No they were always a literal manufactured boy band playing acoustic pop for 10 year olds
>>
>>70377618
noel is not redpilled at all, commie cunt
>>
>>70375961
he's not saying Oasis ss alternative
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.