[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is quite common now for there to be no threads in the catalog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: itaots.jpg (130KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
itaots.jpg
130KB, 400x400px
It is quite common now for there to be no threads in the catalog with this as the OP image. Even back in 2012 this was unthinkable. How does the death of the meme that defined this board for the first decade of its existence make you feel? Do you still listen to/ like this album?
>>
> How does the death of the meme that defined this board for the first decade of its existence make you feel?
I don't know, at least people remember this album, does anybody does the same with Hospice for example?
> Do you still listen to/ like this album?
Yeah, both.
>>
Been here since 2010 but been lurking must of the time. Quieted browsing this imageboard since 2011... But know this meme just don't remember the name of it. What's the name of the album by the way?
>>
Cause I don't remember.
>>
>>70367187

not a meme, people like this back in the day too
>>
>>70367411
People did legitimately like it but it was also a meme
>>
I still listen to it desu senpai
>>
>>70367444

i mean it was liked before it was made a meme
>>
>no threads in the catalog with image
>sticky has image
>>
>>70367187
>How does the death of the meme that defined this board for the first decade of its existence make you feel?
It makes it easier to measure the change of the board culture. Like how 2014 was the last year the catalog would be flooded by one image/event with the DG breakup.
>Do you still listen to/ like this album?
Oh Comely and the instrumentals mainly, the rest never caught on
>>
>>70367187
This is still my favourite album. I don't care if it's a dead meme.
>>
>>70367187
It's kinda crazy, but I understand it. Every board I've been on has changed a lot over the years. The audience of 4chan has kind of changed as a whole.
>>
I got here late but it still makes me inexplicably sad
>>
boring album
>>
>>70367187
I've listened to this album like three times and still don't get it, am I a lost cause?
>>
>>70367350
In Airplane Over Sea by Geoffrey Magnum And His Neutral Milk Hotels
>>
it's still a fantastic album, people just got tired of talking about it all the fucking time
>>
>>70367350
fucking liar
>>
I fucking love this album. I listen to it every other day
>>
File: 1463608646187.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1463608646187.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>I've been on 4chan for over a decade
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.