[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is an AMA thread. >General Contract with the Federal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

This is an AMA thread.

>General Contract with the Federal Government since 1990.
>co-founder of blizzard entertainment
>motivated Dave Grohl to form Foo Fighters (technically I was the first guitarist.. it was just Dave and I the first day)
>Original Composer of the Tristram Theme from Diablo(Just the guitar)(no I'm not the studio musician that was hired to do the soundtrack)
>my name cannot be legally published since I am technically an operative, although I am not bound to any nondisclosure agreement

Ask me anything you like.
>>
whats your aotysf
>>
thoughts on this album?
>>
File: Matt_Uelmen02[1].jpg (208KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Matt_Uelmen02[1].jpg
208KB, 550x550px
>>70360679
Is this you
http://www.diablowiki.net/Matt_Uelmen
>>
i have a london underground t shirt that i ove v much, but i cant find it righ t now
>>
>>70360758

you didn't read the original post.
"no I'm not the studio musician that was hired to do the soundtrack"

I was the catalyst for the transformation between Silicon & Synapse > Khaos > Blizzard
>>
>>70360741

oddly catchy... I just youtubed it. not my favorite type of music though.
>>
>>70360787
The Wiki states he's the composer.
>>
>>70360679
Which one?

Allen Adham
Michael Morhaime
Frank Pearce
>>
File: Hamm.png (316KB, 638x612px) Image search: [Google]
Hamm.png
316KB, 638x612px
>>70360787
>I was the catalyst for the transformation between Silicon & Synapse > Khaos > Blizzard
Sure thing, buddy. Keep blowing your horn.
>>
>>70360817

I gave birth to the company, and the entire song is composed around the guitar riff which I invented. The entire song is hodgepodged together from several makeshift recording sessions. The original intro had to be re-recorded because it needed more layers of sound to not feel bare. My original track is featured at 2:30. He IS the composer. He was hired to. I'm not saying he isn't a talented musician. Many people contributed to the original soundtrack.
>>
>>70360864

>General Contract with the Federal Government since 1990.
>my name cannot be legally published since I am technically an operative, although I am not bound to any nondisclosure agreement

you pick, I pick, we all pick a line. and pick it apart without context.
>>
>>70360836

none of the above. not chris metzen either.
>>
ain't that some boooooooooooooooooooolsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiittttttt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.