[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim O'Rourke is literally the best song writer of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: news-15-05-orourke.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
news-15-05-orourke.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
Jim O'Rourke is literally the best song writer of all time
prove me wrong
Pro tip: You can't.
>>
Pro tip: don't make bait posts on 4chan
>>
>>70358044
>post speaking positively of O'Rourke
>Bait
you must have shit taste
>>
>>70358058
Not him but you have communication issues if you start threads like this.

You know how I know someone doesn't know shit? When they green text and start threads/generally post in a "4chan style", i.e. >>70357923
>>
>>70358085
you have communication issues if the only way you can refute my statement is to comment about how i stated it rather than the content of the statement itself.
>>
>>70358085
dude fuck you fuck you faggot youre so fucking dumb fuck you
>>
>>70358100
This thread isn't about Jim O'Rourke.

This thread is about you and how you are incapable of discussing music like someone over the age of 16.

It's cool you just discovered Jim O'Rourke and all, but please don't make threads this way. It makes you look like a fucking moron.
>>
You know who would disagree with you? Probably Jim O'Rourke.
>>
>>70358155
Well maybe if you actually brought some arguments with some weight against my statement it could be about music and jim o'rourke, but for now it appears to be about you and how you have an issues with how I express my positive feelings towards O'Rourkes music.
Perhaps when you aren't so insecure about your own taste in music you can return to this thread and provide a reasonable argument to counter my original post.
>>
>>70358183
Nah, cause see this thread is your way of saying "Hey I just discovered Jim O'Rourke he's the best ever because I just discovered him". You're transparent, but you don't realize it.

Otherwise you would have explained why you think Jim O'Rourke is the best songwriter.

The reality is that you've heard Eureka and his last album, and you don't yet realize Eureka, Insignificance, and The Visitor are the only solo records he has that are of note.

You really aren't as cool as you think you are, and Jim O'Rourke doesn't even place in the top 10 of AMERICAN songwriters.
>>
>>70358155
So far you haven't said a fucking thing so that's contractually negative/divisive. At least the OP insinuated conversation. You've just communicated you're insecure and that someone free/unaware of your pathetic vice should be too. Absolutely lazy and pointless.
>>70358164
desu Jim O'Rourke knows Insignificance is one of the best albums of its kind, he spent 12 hours a day in ethnic isolation producing the big ones. I've actually seen some weird hate blogs discussing how his methods are alien/fringe/soulless although he takes a lot of pride in trying to do the same thing in as many forms as possible.
>>
>>70358255
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>70358267
>complains lack of discussion
>discusses
>shut up
ladies and gentleman the most blatant thought paradox. seriously fuck you
>>
>>70358298
Why are you green texting? This board is 18+.
>>
He has some exceptional work but a lot of stuff too average to justify that claim
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.