[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing will compare to the first time hearing this. Or the 50th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg (123KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg
123KB, 450x450px
Nothing will compare to the first time hearing this. Or the 50th time, but especially first. Hearing that breakdown on In the Flowers was revolutionary. But then Also Frightened, which is like a gorgeous pop/tribal breakdown of the subconcsious. And Taste is a beatitude pop ballad/alternative soundscape. It is the one that most connects to our primitive souls.

What are your thoughts on this album. Also Guys Eyes is underrated as fuck. IN the background it sounds like some kind of pulsating organisms that lends the track a physical realness "I just want to do what my body wants to..."
>>
NO MORE RUNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>70355126

Ok I'm drunk but that song is great too. I picture some kind of human-mind-pond
>>
>>70355110
It's the best Anco album

My favorite tracks are Summertime Clothes, No More Runnin, and Brothersport
>>
File: T49qgNP.png (365KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
T49qgNP.png
365KB, 700x700px
>>70355154
its really not though. Most of their older output is far superior. Sungtongs is way better.
>>
>>70355288
But that's not possible because Sung Tongs is their second best album anon
>>
>>70355326
>>70355288
>>70355154
Sprit is their best album
>>
One of the few albums I've had a spiritual connection with.

Like I don't think any other album ever made had ever gotten what it means to be alive and human the way this album has.
>>
>>70355154
Pretty sure Spirit They're Gone was better though
>>
>>70355110
you reek of teenager new to music

i can tell you dont know shit stop trying to sound so knowledgable its cringe
>>
File: strawberryjam.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
strawberryjam.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>70355686
this, but with pic related
strawberry bois where we at
>>
>>70355110
dude weed lmao core

grow up
>>
>>70355140
I could totally see this, that piano has such a shimmering timbre. So good.

>>70355288
>>70355326
>>70355450
Uhhh try again guys. Campfire Songs.
>>
Brother Sport is about a blowjob.
>>
i was literally about to make a MPP thread

it will have been a decade since its release soon and not much has come close
>>
>>70355899
Not even kidding. I listened to this for like a month straight on release.
>>
>>70355748
strawberryboi reporting in
>>
>>70355748
boneface
>>
>>70355110
Soooooooooooooooo overrated

There are three reasons people love this

>they are 25 or under
>they saw shit4k rated it highly and bought into the hype like every other follow-the-leader teenager
>DUDE EXPERIMENTAL QUIRKYNESS LMAO
>they haven't listened to very many (good) albums in their life
>>
Its such a weird time to be alive right now and their music sucks me into reality rather than avoiding it, which in a way is a lot like what lsd feels like
>>
>>70356885
Nah it's good.
>>
>>70356885
8/10 to be honest.
>>
>>70356975
Good way of putting it.
>>
I just don't understand how why Panda and Avey's vocals are so good. They both have a unique vocal style in which they glide up and down notes, it adds so much to their instrumentals.
>>
>>70356885
that's 4 reasons
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.