[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad dies from a drug overdose when you're just a kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>accidentally drown yourself when you musically were at your peak
Poor Jeff
>>
>chad dies

wow how tragic
>>
You forgot

>dad tried to forget you even existed
>never visited by dad
>referred to by dad as 'trailer trash'
>was not invited to dads funeral
>>
>>70347285
Not as sad as
>dad fucks off before you were born so you grow up really poor
>>
>>70347397
>>70347419

Can I have a source for these? I tried looking this up, but I only found that he didn't attend the funeral, along with that he hardly knew his father.
>>
>>70347983
bump
>>
>>70347285
the cherry on top
>musically worse in every way than your dad
>>
>>70349241
(not true by the way)
>>
>>70349241
This but they have completely different audiences.
The thing I like about jeff is that despite his music being commercial as fuck, he still managed to craft engaging music and his voice was great, at least compared to other musicians at the time. You could say the same for early tim as well but sadly jeff didn't live long enough to undergo the same maturation that his father did. Who knows though? Maybe jeff was just in it for the money and young teenage girls.
>>
>>70347285
>be born with 10/10 looks and 10/10 voice

I'd say dying young was a trade-off
>>
>>70347285
>being a groupie's bastard child
>>
>>70347285
hey, he is not james franco
>>
File: fyckingcrap.png (175KB, 298x359px) Image search: [Google]
fyckingcrap.png
175KB, 298x359px
five pounds five pounds look
>>
>>70347983
>>70349184
Check out the documentary Greetings from Tim Buckley
>>
>>70352535
The wikipedia page seems to suggest that jeff called his own childhood trailer trash and not tim. Leaving behind his kid seems like something he'd do but not insult him like that imo.
>>
>>70347285
he really had one of the best male voices ever. That vocal delivery in Grace, my god I still get chills when I hear it. I don't even understand how it's possible to make those sounds, I sound like I'm fucking dying when I try to sing high notes.
>>
YOU NEED COOLIN
BABY IM NOT FOOLIN'
>>
>>70353074
his father was better honestly
>>
>>70347285
more like JUST Buckley lmfao desu
>>
>>70353038
I just checked and you're right. Must have remembered it wrong. Still, Tim was definitely not in the picture during his childhood. Apparently they only met once.
>>
File: file.png (130KB, 1145x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
130KB, 1145x320px
it's a conspiracy
>>
>>70353288
That's more true. Tim didn't want to be a father, and was also a bit of a womanizer, too.

He didn't decide to see Jeff for that fateful week until he had a steady girlfriend to help him regain control of his life after his more experimental albums tanked commercially. Tim had to grow up a little bit before accepting responsibility for his kids, but he never really did get a chance to redeem himself as a father.

[spoiler]he was still a fantastic musician and artist, though. so there's always that[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.