[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 2000 and your brother smashes your family's playstation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

It's 2000 and your brother smashes your family's playstation to bits with a golf club because it won't play pic related.

What do you do?
>>
its 2002 and you just discovered your elder brothers limp body in the bathtub because 5 minutes prior you thoroughly embarrassed him in mario kart

what do?
>>
>>70345409
piss on his body
>>
>>70345366
tell my bxtch of a "mom" that I'll shoot up the fuxking school if she doesn't buy me a new playstation

>>70345409
steal his nelly cds and hidden bottle of flavored vodka
>>
get hella confused cause my brother was born in 2012 and i never owned a playstation so nothing was truly lost
>>
>>70345409
practice this ability you have developed through mariokart it might come in handy at one point
>>
beat his faggot ass
>>
>>70345454
Found Drumpf!! XDD
>>
File: OHHHHWA-A-A-A.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
OHHHHWA-A-A-A.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>70345366
Every now and then, I like to imagine that I've become a moderately successful up-and-coming lo-fi/ indie artist making pretty little ditties you can hum to. I haven't totally blown up yet but after a few years of demos and EPs I've finally put out my first album to a pretty warm reception. Strong 7 from Fantano, light 8.X from p4k but no BNM. Anyway, I'm touring this album and after the show I wait at the venue's exit literally giving people the album for free. I drag hundreds of copies of this CD around with me for the whole tour, making sure every single person leaves with one. If anyone asks why I'm doing this I just explain it away saying I make all my money from touring. Everyone thanks me, leaving thinking "what a cool guy" - even the ones who didn't really like the gig. Of course, for many of them it's little more than a pretty coaster, but there will be some who decide to stick it on maybe a few days after the gig. They grab themselves a coffee, kick back, and put the record on. The first thing they hear is the compressed crunch of overproduced rawk geetarz, followed by:

>SAWWWWWWW!
>AHYABREATHIN?
>SAWWWWWWW!
>AHYABREATHIN?
>NO! NO!

They recoil slightly, wondering exactly what they're listening to. Some of them may find it vaguely familiar. Some of them will skip it after a minute or so, assuming it to be a lame joke. Either way, the next track starts with some funky techno beats, until a whiny sounding voice starts singing the following poetry:

>Tell me exactly what I am supposed to do?
>Now that I have allowed you to BEAT MEH!

(1/2)
>>
File: OH! OH!.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
OH! OH!.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>70346016
By this point they begin to get agitated, so they flip the case over and examine the tracklisting. "02 - This Day Is Like A Dream" it says. So what the fuck is this shit? They begin skipping tracks furiously now - every single track begins with a few seconds of a downtuned riff followed by some of the most ridiculous angst vocals ever committed to tape. Because you see, what they're actually listening to is a copy of Disturbed's 2000 debut album "The Sickness". That's right, I've actually burnt thousands of copies of this album to disc, disguised it as my own album, hired a van to carry them round with me across the country and personally handed them to every single member of the audience.

I don't know why this is so funny to me but I think about it a lot. I mean, not all the time, but definitely way more than I should. The mere thought of it can reduce me to tears of laughter - imagining the people being paid to drive around copies of an album I pirated, imagining the fans' gradual reaction as the penny drops, imagining it becoming a meme and dividing my fanbase with some of them thinking it's a hilarious stunt while others completely disown my work, imagining Disturbed's legal team actually getting in touch and sincerely threatening me with legal action over it. I'm literally giggling just typing this now. It has to be this album too, I tried picturing it with Hybrid Theory or Chocolate Starfish and it just wasn't as funny. So yeah, that's my thoughts. Stay stupified, /mu/

(2/2)
>>
>>70346016
>>70346041
what the fuck
why am I laughing so hard
>>
>>70345783

MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>70346290
js someone born in 98/99 could easily have a brother just a few years younger than them whose first console would be the ps3/ xbox 360 or even a current gen console
>>
>>70346016
>>70346041
you need some medical help bruh
>>
File: ZYNX.png (96KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
ZYNX.png
96KB, 300x225px
>>70346016
>>70346041
>>
>>70345783
nigger im 22, my parents remarried
>>
>>70346501
meant for
>>70346290
>>
>tfw you loan your soad hoodie to your year older girlfriend and she masturbates in it

damn being a kid was badass
>>
>>70345366
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
is this album a meme?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.