[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /mu/, in less than a week I'll be sworn in. As leader

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: donald trump.jpg (227KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump.jpg
227KB, 1500x2000px
Hello /mu/, in less than a week I'll be sworn in. As leader of the United States, I want to restore our nation's radio, and we all know this beautiful board has the best music. What I need from you are ideas for legislation to improve radio stations. Thank you.
>>
>government-controlled radio
this was never a bad idea, ever
>>
ban national playlists
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996

Repeal this
>>
Radio is so outdated. Does anyone even listen to it anymore?

Get rid of ads, stop playing the same 20 songs every day then MAYBE someone would tune in. It's just not worth it when everyone has a phone and a aux jack.
>>
>>70340699
>Radio is so outdated. Does anyone even listen to it anymore?

People driving?
>>
>>70340699
i take it you don't own a car
>>
>>70340728
>>70340729
>everyone has a phone and an aux jack
>>
End copyright law, and end the trusts between the three major record labels and the venues that push their terrible music. This will allow smaller artists to release their own work and directly compete with the machine that would probably kill itself anyway with obsessive DRM.
>>
>>70340699
To be fair they pretty much need the ads unless you want to pay for radio. Personally I'm a fan of online radio stations that specialize in 1 genre but that's probably a lot more difficult to market than a top 40 station despite how saturated the market is
>>
>>70340792
except everyone doesn't
you can't just throw a random claim in without any evidence, son

every car i get into has some kind of mainstream music playing
especially cabs, and you'd think they would know better, right?
>>
make corporate ownership of radio stations illegal
>>
File: .jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>70340792
No they don't.
>>
>and we all know this beautiful board has the best music

You've heard wrong, el presidente.
>>
>>70341799
Where would you go for the best music?
>>
>>70343128
/jp/ of course
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.