[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello faglords As queen of /mu/; I demand that you inform me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2504.jpg (28KB, 503x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2504.jpg
28KB, 503x223px
Hello faglords

As queen of /mu/; I demand that you inform me of what the top .4% listens to. I simply cannot settle with anything but less then 100%. And dont tell me its twee-gangster rap because thats all I listen to
>>
i've listened to the complete work of a band with under 300 total scrobbles
>>
>>70338618
thats cute ive done that multitudes of times

wheres your obscurity meter
>>
>>70338630
i don't have a last.fm
>>
>>70338649
pfftt hahahahhaghhahhhhhahhahahahhahahahhahaha
>>
File: is dis nigga serious.jpg (33KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
is dis nigga serious.jpg
33KB, 328x277px
oh it's you again
>>
>>70338838
Im always here. I've always been here. This is my board and I am its queen.
>>
>>70338851
hey girl, are you Queen? because ur overrated and not very good

ha gottem
>>
File: GetF#ckedBitc#.jpg (27KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
GetF#ckedBitc#.jpg
27KB, 450x319px
>>70338495
*throws net into thread and catches all the tripfaggots*
Mmmm time to cook me a stew with these yummy trips and bask in the bloated satisfaction of finally killing these niggers

but first what should i do to them? how can i hurt trips that already have nothing to lose and nothing to live for?
>>
i only listen to my own music

none of my music has ever been released to the public

kys plebs
>>
>>70338957
I am god. i cast you to hell
*banishs you to hell before you even exist*

ha i win

>>70338880
i didnt even read what you had to say because it was so low level in actual content that i cant even care to read

>>70339002
if its your own music does that mean your music is a big fat ugly fggt
>>
>>70339064
vomit
>>
>>70339536
Qq moar
>>
>>70338495
>>>/london/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.