[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kino albums thread? kino albums thread. >When I watch you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Sayanyhting.png (646KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sayanyhting.png
646KB, 1024x1024px
kino albums thread? kino albums thread.

>When I watch you, want to do you
>right where you're standing
>>
>>70335593
>that holocaust feel
Got me right when we read Boy In the Striped Pajamas in 7th grade
>>
File: IMG_1749.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1749.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>70335593
My #1 favorite record. It's too bad max turned into a fat retard. Pic related
>>
max benis
>>
whoa is that the new death grips album
>>
>>70335680
Can you recommend any other Say Anything albums, or other bands that sound just as good?
>>
File: FK #1.jpg (121KB, 550x846px) Image search: [Google]
FK #1.jpg
121KB, 550x846px
>>70335593
Can't stand their music, but Bemis is writing a great comic right now.
>>
>>70335654
>falling for the holomeme
>>
>>70335871
Whats the matter anon, you dont have a Molly Connelly?
>>
>>70335835
That's their only good album, they have some good stand alone songs but they never been able to out do ...is a real boy. I don't know any other bands that sound like them but I haven't really looked so there might be something out there
>>
>>70335835
Actually, I forgot that max has a side project with the dude from saves the day called Two Tongues that's pretty decent, definitely worth a listen if you like say anything or saves the day
>>
>>70335835
In defense of the genre is good, and their self titled is pretty good in my opinion, too. Beyond that, however, the rest of their discography is really mediocre to just bad in my opinion.
>>
>>70335835
Also, their early rarities album is great too.
>>
What are some other bands that teenagers love that are actually good??

I know MCR is one.
>>
>>70335835
I like all of their albums but if you're looking for similar style to ...Is A Real Boy you can get that up until their Self Titled. After that they have a few songs that are similar to this here and there, but each album feels completely different.

Check out Menorah/Mejorah EP. As well as the songs We Will Erase All Life On Earth and Slumming It With Johnny.

>>70335680
Considering he's got a wife and two kids he's doing pretty good, he always was a bit chubby. I'm just glad he got rid of the blonde hair.

>>70336446
Fall Out Boy's first two albums. Their second album being probably the best pop-rock album of all time desu.
>>
>>70336446
check out some indie shit
andrew jackson jihad
city and colour
stuff like that
>>
File: pepe2.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>70336564
>city and colour
>good
>>
is that supposed to be a penis?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.