[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does everyone think? Second listen and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: The Flaming Lips - Oczy Mlody.jpg (216KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
The Flaming Lips - Oczy Mlody.jpg
216KB, 1440x1440px
So what does everyone think?

Second listen and it's growing on me.
>>
DUDE FARTS LMAO
>>
stop spamming this piece of shit
>>
>>70334119
It just came out today calm down
>>
The only song I fuck with is Nigdy Nie (Never No) even though it's like an interlude
>>
not even worth a listen. All 4 singles were trash
>>
>>70334100
I hate and love parts of it. These two songs are really growing on me for some reason:

>One Night While Hunting for Faeries and Witches and Wizards to Kill
>Listening to the Frogs With Demon Eyes
>>
>>70334235
Yeah Listening to the Frogs definitely stood out the first time I listened to it.

The whole album has a vibe similar to Sun Araw, which is why I think it's growing on me.
>>
>>70334100
Literally any album will "grow" on you if you listen to it enough. That doesn't make it good, or even worth listening to.
>>
>>70335500
lol, that's not remotely true.
>>
>>70334100
It leaked
>>
>>70335500
Maybe, but that's not quite what I meant (not like a stockholm syndrome type thing). It's hard to go into a new album from an artist you already know without preconceived notions of what it will be, or what you want it to be. And on the first listen it may be disappointing to find out it's something different than what you expected or wanted. But after listening to it multiple times you come to actually appreciate it for what it is rather than what you expected it would be.

That's how I feel about this album so far.
>>
>>70334100
It's the worst album they've made since Mystics (possibly since the 80s) but that's not saying much considering that almost every album from Priest onwards is a masterpiece. There's a lot of good in it and I like the satirical edge. I could grow to love it.

One Night While Hunting for Faeries and Witches and Wizards to Kill is fucking awesome, reminds me of Phil Collins in a good way.
>>
>>70337102
Hot take: Mystics was excellent though
>>
>>70337527
Of course it is. Being the weakest Flaming Lips album up to that point says more about the overall quality of their output than it does about Mystics' own merit
>>
>>70337102
>>70337527
>>70337559
Mystics is utter garbage. You played yourselves.
>>
>>70337580
It's got 20 minutes of trash but the rest of it is great. Vein of Stars, Cosmic Autumn Rebellion, Pompeii, all brilliant
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.