[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a weird request. More stuff like Buyer's Market.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1520592.jpg (17KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1520592.jpg
17KB, 280x280px
I have a weird request. More stuff like Buyer's Market. I don't mean the subject matter, I mean more like "audio art"; audio that isn't necessarily music but still creative/interesting.

I already know that Whitehouse has a few tracks and I also know about John Duncan. Also Speech After the Removal of the Larynx. Any other recommendations?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAxHlLK3Oyk
>>
ryoji ikeda maybe?
>>
Broadcast and The Focus Group Investigate Witch Cults of the Radio Age
>>
>>70329996
this is cool
>>
>>70329912
if you think Buyer's Market is "art" you've entirely missed the point
>>
>>70330341
then please enlighten me
>>
>>70330409
People like to feel sorry for themselves.
Take Tracy Emin for example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtdIYQUQ8g
Notice how she calls the men she fucked "less than human", even though she was never forced to have sex? She's a cunt for feeling sorry for herself.
>>
>>70330767
people have actual shit to cry about.
>>
>>70330895
Like what
>>
>>70330918
>saturday evening
>having dinner with mom
>after dinner go play outside
>get kidnapped
>get raped
>strangled
>stabbed
>Bepis cut off
>>
>>70330767
>>70330918
No, you idiot. The whole thing is about how the media feeds these fucked up sob stories to people so that they can feel bad about it, and they do get off on it in an odd way. It has nothing to do with the victims feeling bad for themselves.
>>
>>70331403
I didn't say anything about the victims feeling bad for themselves, rtard.
>>
Maybe check out Steve Roden, if you haven't already.
>>
random stuff from the top of my head

Genres: EAI, Onyko, Lowercase, Outsider Music
Treatise - Cornelius Cardew
4''33' John Cage
Luigi Russolo
Atonal music

lots of stuff really, but imho not many of them are that interesting
>>
The Gerogerigegege - Showa
>>
>>70330409
It's about human depravity. It's supposed to be really edgy and make the listener feel sad and misanthropic.
>>
>>70333427
oy vey
>>
>>70330767
>>70334705
how does that make it not art? do you know what the definition of art is?
>>
anything by harry pussy.
>>
>>70329912
Negativland
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (56KB, 750x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
56KB, 750x633px
>>70331291
If i had my bepis cut off id kill myself
>>
>>70329912

The Conet Project. I mean, it's just recordings of shortwave radio stations, but it's among my favorite albums. Super spooky.
>>
Damn, what was the name of that album where the Japanese guy took a scratched cd and recorded the sounds of his old cd player trying to read the disc? It was a mildly interesting concept piece.
>>
>>70335372
Solo for Wounded CD
>>
>>70329912
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/docperkins/experimentalities-atonelectrics-naivetronics-concretecore-fieldhop-tapedrome-1000-ways-to-engage-and-cheat-silence/

Go through this list OP. I'm sure you will find a lot of stuff that might interest you.
>>
>>70335413
nice. thanks anon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.