[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://pitchfork.com/news/70861-ang el-olsen-mitski-whitney-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: 1442697982398.gif (441KB, 391x331px) Image search: [Google]
1442697982398.gif
441KB, 391x331px
http://pitchfork.com/news/70861-angel-olsen-mitski-whitney-more-featured-on-new-anti-trump-compilation/

jesus christ this is so fucking sad. when will they just give up? It obviously didn't work in the run-up to the election, why would it work after.

Worst thing is there's some half-decent artists here, why would they waste their time putting their effort into political bullshit everyone will forget in 4 years.
>>
>all proceeds will go to organizations that support causes threatened by Trump’s proposed policies: All Above All, Cosecha, Hoosier Action, People’s Climate Movement, and Southerners On New Ground

that's pretty obviously why they're doing it, idiot
>>
Yeah why would people bother making music to reflect their feelings on something important to them
If you don't care about the message then you aren't being forced to listen to it
>>
It's pathetic. They're obviously just doing it to assuage their own egos. Such desperate need to status signal.
>>
>>70316585
>expecting people to read more than the title before becoming indignant
>>
>>70316590
>signalling
just because you don't actually care about politics doesn't mean no one does
>>
>HAHAHA CRYBABY SJW KEKS LIBTARD TEARS
>you dare criticize daddy trump? GET OUT OF MY RIGHT WING SAFE SPACE REEEEE
>>
>>70316585
haha, except you missed a fucking trick there buddy

literally every one of those causes are
>"muh immigrants"
or
>"muh women"
or
>"muh LGBT"
apart from Hoosier Action.

it's as I said before, a tremendous waste of time
>>
>>70316542
people are interested in instant gratification over long term impact
>>
>>70316660
Suck my ass dude.
>>
>>70316674
will do
>>
>>70316660
you should have saved some time and made it more clear how stupid you are in the OP
>>
>>70316693
(You)
>>
>>70316542
How immature. This is just pathetic white knighting.
>>
>>70316542
If nobody cares why did you make this thread you negroid
>>
>>70316749
>highlighting a lost cause
>"if it's such a lost cause why are you talking about it"
>>
File: IMG_1096.jpg (149KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.jpg
149KB, 1279x712px
>>70316660
>putting muh in front of something invalidates it
>women shouldn't be allowed charity after your retard fuhrer defunded PP

kys autist
>>
>>70316859
>implying i am a trump supporter
to quote the man himself - "wrong"
>>
>>70316886
no but you are a fat American capitalist, so you too will go into the pit
>>
>>70316993
I'm not american either

I am a capitalist though, because communism is fucking dumb and has never worked
>>
>>70317047
Capitalism has never worked in theory either

Stop getting your ideology from image macros
>>
>>70317082
>Capitalism has never worked in theory either
why not, chum? because there's winners and losers?
>>
/mu/ - music
>>
>>70317108
because i work 45 hours a week and still cant afford to take my girlfriend to the doctor
>>
>>70317160
maybe if you weren't being taxed out your ass and paying for everyone else's welfare out of your own pocket you might be able to
>>
>wow nobody cares!
>4 butthurt threads about it
lol /mu/
>>
>>70317194
but that welfare is the reason some of my friends can actually eat dinner
>>
>>70317196
you mean two

created within a minute of each other
>>
>>70317223
why would they not be able to eat dinner in the first place

(if they legitimately can't work don't get me wrong I'm in favor of basic welfare for disabled, etc.)
>>
File: 0j9a0173[1].jpg (43KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
0j9a0173[1].jpg
43KB, 496x700px
look at this fucking numale lmao
>>
I don't understand why people are still getting surprised about things like this?

Are you this vapid & stupid? Or just a gigantic faggot?
>>
>>70316660
>charity is not valid if it's for immigrants, women or LGBT people
God forbid people who aren't white men get support from society, right? :^)
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>70317320
I thought nu-males had beards?

I've read about 10 completely different descriptions of what a nu-male is on here over the years.
>>
>>70316542
>Somebody does something
> OP gets angry but doesn't realize this because OP "doesn't get butthurt like those dumb SJWs"
> OP compartmentalizes and projects his anger and insecurity
>"Jesus christ this is so fucking sad."
>>
>>70317320
>numale
your masculinity is so fragile it's unbelievable
>>
>>70316542
>wow nobody cares
you cared enough to make a thread about it, cuck.
>>
>>70317320
what a qt.
>>
>>70317702
This is basically every thread on 4chan at this point
>>
>>70316590
theyre famous fucking musicians, their egos get stroked every time they post on social media you mong
>>70316660
>muh daddy told me that niggers are ruining america and only buy trucks that were made in the states
>>
>>70316542
>cucks 4 trump
>>
how do you justify granting rights to undocumented immigrants? in what world is that acceptable?
>>
do we really need 3 threads about this inane shit? fuck you, op
>>
>>70316542
can you guys give me a sample of what some of the lyrics are going to be?
>>
>>70318114
Bigotry and hate
A country doesn't make
White man on the white house
Let's burn it down
>>
>>70316660
kys
>>
>>70318178
>Let's burn it down
I don't disagree 2bh
>>
>>70318051
>granting rights

Didn't even know this was a topic here, but I'll shoot.

It's pretty much universally accepted, even among the furthest rightwing conservatards, that immigrants need some basic rights, like access to medical care & ability to testify at trial w/o getting deported. Reason being that otherwise, we risk wild spread of the flu, measles, tuberculosis, etc. among the immigrant and non-immigrant population alike. And if they can't go to police, immigrants can't do shit when they see a white bitch get mugged, or when they want to rat out their shitty employer.

So basically, even the most extreme ayn rand-ists who don't give a fuck about charity or welfare acknowledge there's some pretty damn important selfish reasons to give illegal immigrants rights.
>>
>>70316660
Don't worry, my man. I agree with you. Everyone else commenting is just a depressed, malnourished, virtue-signaling weakling. All the "activism" nowadays is boutique self-indulgence, it's not worth anything.
>>
>>70317320
cool shirt
>>
>>70318254
Its a topic here because several of the groups that will be supported by the tracks say exactly that they support the rights of undocumented persons
>>
>>70317320
lmao
alt right retards now hate people literally just for being white males
>>
File: 1484260753618.jpg (19KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484260753618.jpg
19KB, 480x720px
>>70318895
>they support the rights of undocumented persons
>>
>>70318254
are you kidding? the right doesn't believe that American citizens are entitled to health care, let alone undocumented immigrants
>>
>>70318364
me 3

I live in Portland. I've seen progressivism in action. Whatever we're "progressing" towards, it's certainly not a good thing. It's different sure, but it's not good for society.
>>
Jesus Christ dude, how pathetic must you be. Getting angry because some people who happened to be famous and artists decided to be charitable to actual good causes. Fucking bitch.
>>
>>70319105
>to actual good causes
wrong
>>
Since /pol/ no longer functions as a containment board and /pol/acks have flooded every other board maybe we should all flood /pol/ with """"""normie"""""" shitposts
>>
>>70319105
>illegal immigration
>good cause
Have fun with Brazil 2.0
>>
>>70319447
Go cry in an abandoned coal mine
>>
>>70319480
I'm a college student

Keep insulting poor people who are getting fucked over by corporatism though. I thought you guys were the good guys who wanted to help the poor? Why do you never talk about the plight of the millions of rural Americans and white working class who haven't been able to find new jobs after the advent of globalization? Instead it's all virtue signaling to minorities problems and calling those voters stupid rednecks who deserve their fate. Democrats aren't ever going to win shit if they keep this up.
>>
File: 41161916484.gif (2MB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
41161916484.gif
2MB, 337x268px
politics on 4chan lmao
>>
>>70316542
I agree with all the charities there apart from the undocumented immigrants one though
I dont hate immigrant (im one myself) bt its just inconceivable to give citizenship to so many people just because they showed up here, I had to work hard to get to where I am
I also have nothing against trump personally
>>
>>70316542
Oh wow! Let me pay $30 to hear the political opinions of such GREAT artists like: Funny adult swim man, quirky synth pop guy, and indie band
>>
>>70316859

Which youtuber is this?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.