[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The sun's not yellow, it's chicken! Is Bob Dylan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>The sun's not yellow, it's chicken!
Is Bob Dylan a fucking redditor? What is this lolsorandum shit?
>>
>>70314771
That doesn't make any sense, Reddit didn't even exist when this album came out. op! Are you stupid?
>>
>bob Dylan
>redditor

god i wish.
that man hates every single fucking thing produced, born, or conceptualized after the 70s
>>
>>70315373
With good reason tho.
>>
File: 75589.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
75589.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
MAMA'S IN THE MEDICINE MIXIN UP THE MEDICINE
I'M WEARIN COON SKINS, SMOKIN ON SOME GOVERNMENTS
MAN IN MY COON SKIN BADGE GOT PLAYED OFF
ELEVEN DOLLAR BILL
YOU ONLY GOT TEN
>>
>>70314771
I actually used that line as one of the senior quotes in my high school yearbook. The other was "My smile is stuck; I cannot go back to your frownland." I was a fucking idiot. Probably still am, but I'd like to think I've matured a bit in the 12 years since then lol.
>>
>>70315924

Honestly m8, if you're not mortified beyond all belief by your senior quote by the age of 25 there's a 90% chance you're a complete fucking asshole because you still haven't matured out of adolescence.
>>
>>70315924
honestly desu senpai the bob dylan quote was fine because if you told anyone it's a bob dylan quote they won't think it's that bad but senpai that other quote was was bad, did you come up with it?
>>
>>70314771
yellow is an American colloquialism for scared
>>
File: Trout Mask Replica.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trout Mask Replica.png
159KB, 300x300px
>>70316896
It's the first line of the first track of pic related.
>>
>>70317662
This is correct
>>
>>70317662
So is chicken though.

"The sun's not scared, it's scared."
>>
The line would work much better if it was something like "the sun's not golden, it's chicken!"
>>
>>70318718
That's literally the point, mate. It's a play on words. The sun, colourwise, can be seen as yellow. The commander-in-chief is being mocked for being overly macho and hardheaded, and the hyperbole of him calling out the sun itself for being cowardly is used to the effect of mocking him (a political statement painted as a humorous image).
>>
if you think that doesnt make sense you dont get it
>>
muh hippie surrealism
>>
>>70315434
Obama gave that medal away like it was nothing to the point of devaluing it.
Dylan's one of the only deserving recipients under Obama's watch.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.