[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your favorite concert experience? For me, Animal Collective.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: anco_live.jpg (59KB, 720x960px)
anco_live.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
What was your favorite concert experience? For me, Animal Collective. Loch Raven live was magic.
>>
Don't laugh at me, but I had a blast at a recent Travis Scott concert. But as far as having an amazing time and also enjoying amazing music, I'd have to say LCD Soundsystem was my favorite.
>>
Of 2016 it was floating points. That was transcendental
>>
>>70301315
travis scott live looks awesome, no shame in that
>>
Seeing King Crimson in general. highlights were Larks pt1 and Starless
I was at that of montreal concert where kevin got on the horse, that was great.
>>
File: kevin barnes being straight AF.jpg (228KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
kevin barnes being straight AF.jpg
228KB, 500x667px
of Montreal's live finisher version of The Past is A Grotesque Animal
>>
>>70300212
where at? I saw them at 9:30 club in May, and I agree that Loch Raven was just in another world. I know most on here don't care for PW, but Golden Gal and Recycling as the encore has to be up there with my favorite experiences as well. good show in general
>>
Sufjan playing Blue Bucket of Gold on the C&L tour was incredible.

>tfw no live album
>>
Seeing NMH front row
I even got a setlist
What a surreal and amazing night
>>
Micheal Rother playing Seeland, the live version he plays now is an improvement on the studio version imo
>>
>>70300212
I saw them in Hollywood for this it was a good show.
>>
This white girl I was fucking last year bought paid for two front row + center TLOP Kanye tickets for Boston w/ a hotel room last year as a surprise about 2 months into our dating

It was pretty fucking wild. First major artist concert I've ever been to.

Never underestimate the power of BLACKED
>>
Brand New with Modest Mouse closing.
>>
Dillinger Escape Plan this past year
fucking insane show, was front row and Greg hugged me at the end of the show
>>
Hard to narrow it down, there have been a bunch

Godspeed's live intro song (the Hope Drone) made me tear up because of how amazing everything sounded, I had waited to see them for years and right then they'd already exceeded my wildest dreams.

At Swans I took out my earplugs during the last part of Cloud of Unknowing and it felt like I was being vaporized.

I saw The Ocean (one of my favorite metal bands) and everyone was drunk and shoving each other and yelling along and having a great time. Best crowd atmosphere.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.