[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else like this record? I hadn't listened to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: invaders must die.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
invaders must die.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Does anyone else like this record?

I hadn't listened to any of it in at least five years, put it on again tonight. In retrospect it feels more 'Jilted Generation pt. II' than it initially came off to me, which was as perhaps a return to form, though not a good one for The Prodigy. About 7 or 8 of the tracks seem honestly pretty good though.

I could only recall the title track annoying the shit out of me before.
>>
File: 51X0073386L.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51X0073386L.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>70285494
Plenty of people like that one. I feel like im the only one that really likes pic related though.
>>
>>70287368
It's alright but it could have been much better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7n1CudFn38
>>
>>70287403
Is that an official or fan remix?
>>
>>70287436
It's an official early demo before Howlett went back and overproduced the everloving shit out of the track for the final album.
>>
>>70287462
Wow, when & where was it released. Cant find any info on it. People in the comments of the video refer to another remix of the song as well.
>>
>>70287769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLZivsHZndA
DVD bonus feature
>>
>>70287368
Had a few legit fucking bangers on it but some serious filler too
>>
Experience = Music for the Jilted Generation > The Day Is My Enemy > The Fat of the Land > Invaders Must Die > Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
>>
>>70287779
Thats interesting but I was referring more to full version in
>>70287403

Im honestly curious now. Did Liam release some demos on the internet many years ago that im not aware of?
>>
The Fat of the Land > Experience (1) > Music for the Jilted Generation > Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned > Invaders Must Die > The Day Is My Enemy

(1) only if we take single ver. of Charly & Everybody in the Place
>>
>>70287892
DVD has extended versions than what was on youtube I believe. Either that or they got leaked to p2p sharing sites back in the day. I know that happened to Oasis multiple times in the early - mid 00s with their demos and finished albums.
>>
>>70285494
Are you 15 on just living under a rock? IMD is the best modern Prodigy record, too bad that last one is again pretty mediocre.
>>
>>70287828
The Day is my Enemy was pretty underwhelming IMO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.