[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you spin up Duster for the first time in three years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 23

File: ertvj.jpg (60KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
ertvj.jpg
60KB, 400x360px
>tfw you spin up Duster for the first time in three years

What a classic. I can gush about it all day after hearing it again. I feel like I will still enjoy this album in 30 years.
Favorite tracks? criticisms?
>>
lo-fi Doobie Brothers
>>
Does anyone else fucking love the s/t track?

It's such a hidden gem. What an amazing intermission in the album, probably my favorite track.
>>
>>70283977
Gold Dust by faaar
>>
If you have the vinyl, you're a fuckboy.
>>
>>70283977
Echo, Bravo is absolutely incredible once the guitars just come in and feel so crushing and beautiful
>>
File: 1479253841733.jpg (63KB, 960x708px) Image search: [Google]
1479253841733.jpg
63KB, 960x708px
The general feel and cadence of the album is just so soooft. I love it. The production is low-fi and makes everything just fuzzy and warm. The lyrics are unassuming but cozy. And some of the songs are pretty melancholy and moody. It's just my go-to winding-down chill out album.
>>
>>70284371
Gold Dust was what hooked me into the album.

Oddly, after years I think it's one of the weakest tracks.
So many meticulous bits in the album of warmth, gold dust just seems a tad shallow and less fun than the other tracks.

Still great, but no The Twins / Romantica.
>>
File: EL3bTZ0.gif (684KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
EL3bTZ0.gif
684KB, 500x281px
>when the vocals for Earth Moon Transit come on

>AND CIGARETTES ARE FINEEEE
>>
You will never get me to listen to this
>>
>>70284419
Agreed.

This is one of those albums you can tell they give no fucks about money or fame or whatever. It's just so unique and feels so intimate. It oozes that cozy and hazy atmosphere and is surprisingly consistent.

I'll probably go my entire life without anyone knowing the album which is so fucking weird to me. Feels criminally underrated and exclusive to the dark corners of music forums.

Wish I could have a convo with the artists and let them know how beautiful it is. I feel bad for them.
>>
Aren't they coming back soon?

best track is Inside Out btw
>>
>>70284813
What the fuck? Are you trolling?

Post some evidence for christ sake anon.

DESU, i'm not hopeful. It will be another mbv I bet, just inherent to that type of sound.
>>
Why is Sideria such a disappointing closer?

It was perfect as is. Why end so lukewarm after an amazing potential closer track.
>>
What sort of people is this music made for? Aliens?
>>
>>70284865
Probably fake but check this out
https://rateyourmusic.com/board_message?message_id=6410639
>>
>>70285147
>babbys first listen

if you like lo-fi spacey rock, you're in for one fucking ride. Album gets way better as it goes on too IMO.
>>
File: 4085394.jpg (12KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
4085394.jpg
12KB, 300x267px
>>70283977
Plz don't forget that this album, as well as the rest of their discography, is just as consistently good
>>
>>70285383
Travelogue and Cooking are IMO their best tracks ever. If only the rest of that album was as good, I don't think it's anywhere near as consistent as Stratosphere but I wish I was wrong.

Those vocals on Travelogue though, holy fuck I remember when I first heard it I couldn't believe how unique that track is. It's really something else.
>>
>>70285312
This actually looks real?

We'll see in a few years I guess
>>
>>70284384
I wish I had one. Are vinyls the new contrarian meme we hate on now?

Fuck you newfags.
>>
My favorite tracks are Topical Solution and The Landing

They give me the most soothing kind of depression ever
>>
>>70283977
Slowcore for people like that kid from American Beauty
>>
>tfw listened to this whole album on acid with my best friend
>we didnt say anything the whole time, just stared at the ceiling and watched the visuals morph around the music

that was probably the most peaceful moment of my entire life
>>
>>70286700
>Confususing Acid with Shrooming...

NICE try
>>
>>70283977
My only criticism is that there is nothing else quite like it.
>>
>>70286771
what?
>>
File: 1466505113666.png (7KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1466505113666.png
7KB, 300x232px
>>70286787
>tfw even the other duster releases aren't like stratosphere
>>
>>70283977
Stratosphere is a classic and I'm glad to see it get some love. The only possible criticism I would have is how mood based it is. It doesn't set the mood as much as it compliments it,
>>
>>70286771
>hurrr my perspective of drugs is objectively superior and you're wrong

yeah fuck off. both affect people in very subjective ways, let alone setting, people etc.
fucking teenagers
>>
>>70287290
I haven't even tried acid before. I'm 25 and married with a house and a full time job. I don't have time for childish things like that. However I do have a little soared time to fuck with butthurt kids on mu. I guess that doesn't make me much better though.
>>
>>70287500
>I haven't even tried acid before.
Do you know how retarded you make yourself sound?

Maybe you should stick to shitposting on 4chan pretending to have a shred of clue.
I have no qualms with shitposting, but coming from a 25 year old adult? Maybe you should put yourself in perspective. A job, a house, these are considered the minimum needs for a functioning human. You're embarrassing yourself.

>childish
Because successful people don't do drugs right? Fuck off clueless retard.
>>
What drugs were used in producing this album?

No way was it sober, or can people pull this kind of shit off with a clear head?
>>
Echo Bravo motherfuckers. what a track.
>>
>>70284813
this

Inside Out is the most perfect song ever written
>>
>>70286664
no
>>
>>70288177
loooooooots of weed
>>
For all my Echo, Bravo lovers:

"its a war, like before
that was the way, it had to be
it's alright, without me
you can make it on, without me"
>>
>>70288557
weed is implied. I'm thinking some benzos and opiates thrown on top.

such a creamy thick album, feels like I can fucking swim the tracks. They have surprising depth after so many listens.
>>
File: 1426557950605.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426557950605.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>when constellations comes on after echo bravo

Such fluid chaos, into a calming blanket of melody. The tracks fit together like a fucking jigsaw puzzle.
>>
Stratosphere is a 10/10 no doubt. Contemporary Movement is also a 10/10, it just takes longer to grow on your.

Best track is Echo, Brave imo.

Shilling a video I made using 'Shadows of Planes' that I think is cozy as fuck.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFlY2uKwgCZ/
>>
>>70284588
o-okay?
>>
>>70288663
I actually liked the video for the most part, fits well will the atmosphere in the song. The beginning was a bit underwhelming though, didn't fit.

I'd encourage anyone to shill duster because they deserve it (imo).
I wonder what normies would think of this kind of stuff. Would they like it?
>>
>>70288663

Agreed, Contemporary Movement doesn't get enough love. I reckon Transmission/Flux is a 10/10 EP too
>>
This album man. I'd heard it like 2 or 3 times and thought it was pretty good but it didn't really stick with me. Then one day I put it on at random, wasn't even paying attention to it and it just grabbed me out of nowhere. Was at full attention for the whole thing and ever since then I have loved it. Fucking fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLKhBRluHio
My favourite track.
>>
Only discovered this because of a comfy cozy thread I made a while back. Where the fuck can I get the CD at a reasonable price? They need to do a reissue fuck sake
>>
I've always fucking really loved Docking the Pod for some reason, it's a fairly standard track but that section in the middle is just so fucking soothing, whenever I hear it for those few seconds I'm instantly at peace.
>>
>>70283977
I tried to get into this album multiple times but it just sounds boring to me, it's slow (that's not neccessarily bad) but there's also no interesting sonic textures and it's the same thing just repeated until the songs end. I really don't understand what's good about it...
>>
>>70289140
Took me a while personally.

One day that shit just resonated me. It just flows so well and the majority of tracks are way above any kind of similar spacey rock.
Maybe not for everyone? The album has an interesting variety, try Stratosphere if you like that droning type of sound or Earth Moon Transit if you like it a bit more energetic. Echo bravo, too of course.

Definitely not for everyone, that's obvious. Give it a few more goes i'm sure you'll dig it.
>>
https://youtu.be/9MsKOKaN5Rk this is their best tho. its not known because of the band and album name?
>>
>>70289140
>>70289171

>One day that shit just resonated me.

Yeah exactly how it happened for me, just all of a sudden
>>
File: 1425945535096.jpg (70KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1425945535096.jpg
70KB, 601x601px
Duster is the type of music I've always wanted to make but never understood that to be the case until I heard it.

Too bad I have no musical talent. I tried guitar and gave up after maybe two weeks.
>>
>>70289533
>Too bad I have no musical talent. I tried guitar and gave up after maybe two weeks.
no, what you don't have is discipline
>>
>>70288421
>Wow a plastic bag so beautiful
A record for stoned narcissistic teenagers who perpetuate some image of underground melancholia and browse the internet 24/7. It's ambient in the worst possible way, the songwriting is non-existent and the sequencing is trash. Let's talk about Love, Claire and Bluetile Lounge instead.
>>
>>70289556
>no, what you don't have is discipline
Not inaccurate in this context

I'm a software dev, the problem is that the discipline to program and design GOOD software is crazy complicated. Non-stop marathons of intense thinking. I'd want nothing more to sit care-free plucking away learning the guitar but the opportunity cost is nonexistent anon. I'm not a superhero, just another anon.
>>
>>70289568
Accurate
>>
File: 1455480788977.jpg (18KB, 336x286px) Image search: [Google]
1455480788977.jpg
18KB, 336x286px
>>70289568
Is this a meme-rap anon or a dad-rock one?

Or am I not being post-ironic enough?
You can say the same drivel for any kind of music, you seem to get a tad angrier than the usual contrarian though.

>stoned narcissistic teenagers
Maybe stoned like any type of ambient influenced rock, but narcissistic? Have you even listen to the album?
The entire album seems to be about escaping reality, not loving the person you are. Literally the opposite.

I should use more buzzwords to be convincing, I can't wait to show other 4channers my superior intellect.
>>
>>70289629
He shouted out "Claire" so I think he's a grimsfag, don't worry about it
>>
>>70283977
It's a beautiful album. I really like Shadows of Planes even though it's so short.
>>70285383
Contemporary Movement is less consistent but has Everything You See (Is Your Own), which is my personal favorite song of theirs.
>>
>>70289629
>>70289568
I love Slowcore and I hate this boring poseur-core being posted all the time. Love Claire is a fantastic band btw, check it out for something better.
>>
>>70289764
I'll check out the band, downloading some right now.

But what the fuck is "Poseur-core"
Duster seems to give zero fucks from what i've seen. All they really have is a recent cult following that barely knows anything about the actual people involved.

Does this board totally ignore when albums are released? I just realized some kids here might have been born after this fucking album, sweet jesus.

Duster seems so distant and unique to me (especially for the time they were in), where the fuck does poseur come in? I honestly don't get it so feel free to explain.
>>
>>70286098

i think thats just a rogue contrarian
>>
>>70289799
It's not about the band, they seem like some alright guys but the record is just not as special as /mu/ pretends right now. It got popular around here because one tripfag spammed it all the time and people lapped it up.
>>
>>70287969
Sure thing duuuuude. Keep trippin man
>>
>>70289841
That's unfair, I found it because Spotify recommended it to me before I even came here and I think it's a legitimately great album. It's fine for you to dislike it but you don't need to rationalise everyone else's opinion of it as them just trying to be part of the herd.
>>
>>70289841
What does their popularity have to do with anything?
Their popularity outside a few music forums is just about non-fucking-existent. I'm not sure what to say to this other than some people spend way too much time non-ironically internalizing /mu/ ideals.

I can understand why some may think it's not special but no album will have a perfect consensus. I almost certainly dislike albums you find masterpieces, this isn't uncommon at all and natural with sample size so I don't see the point here in the slightest.

Which tripfag, do you remember? As far as spacey-rock and lo-fi genres go, it's definitely known to be one of the greats in a relatively small genre.

Fucking weird to me that people think their idea of special is the sole one. Why? Is this board just teenagers?
Can you understand why some may enjoy it a lot? I think about this all the time when I come across an album I dislike.
I can see why others like it, I just acknowledge it doesn't hit that sweet spot. Same thing with food and having different palettes .

After an hour on here, I start to remember why I stopped coming here. Most discussions are so empty. Just shitposting albums people like, I guess not too different from before.
>>
File: 1484060336539.png (827KB, 684x738px) Image search: [Google]
1484060336539.png
827KB, 684x738px
>>70289916
crine u mad as shit senpai
>>
>>70287969
>successful people don't do drugs right?
that question is probably genuine too because you sound like a fucking loser
>>
File: 1425359435677.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1425359435677.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>70289869
>Let's shitpost about drugs that I have no idea about and make myself look ironically retarded. N-nah you're the retard actually.
>Huh? I have a house and job retard. And i'm 25. I was just ironically trolling you because i'm sooo anonymous and above you

Just another defensive anon who thinks drugs are childish and only used by poor degenerates when again they are so clueless it's laughable.

I'll keep tripping man hahah!. I'm seeing aliens in front of my wall right now and they are dancing. Acid man, not even once.
>>
>>70290082
>>70290109
not even the first anon but you still sound like a fucking loser
still replying hours later and getting yourself worked up like this is just sad
>>
>>70289654
https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/love__claire
holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>70290134
Hours? kek. Ok buddy. I don't keep my browser open.

I'm not worked up. I have doctors in my family who specialize in addiction medicine and drugs are well among the rich, you faggots just have no idea sitting in your basements.

I enjoy typing this shit. Because I know you faggots are wrong first hand but still circlejerk drugs are only for poor losers when any doctor in the field will laugh at you.

Maybe you guys don't have any access to them and build a notoriety against people who use them? Kinda interested in what this hivemind is.
>>
>>70290223
>I enjoy typing this shit
like I said sad

>I know you faggots are wrong
this is the only post I made itt >>70289971 and you just keep proving me right

you can kek and lel all you want but you still sound like a bitter argumentative loser
>>
>>70289764
Wtf I love Bluetile Lounge and Love, Claire and Duster. Not all music has to be the most crushing and depressing experience of all time, sometimes a gentle melancholy is better and that's what Duster are. I'll agree to Duster being a tad overrated and LC and Bluetile being underrated though.
>>
>>70290269
Nothing to argue, I've grown up in a family who treats this exact problem everyday. I don't give a shit if you believe me. Nor do I care to prove it.

>bitter argumentative loser
Again nothing to argue here, nothing subjective in this "argument".

Loser seems to be the last cop-out. Easy to type I guess? Don't care to prove to you if i'm a loser or not, doesn't matter. You're wrong and stubborn, ask your doc next time buddy.
>>
File: 1476032982887.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476032982887.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>70290319
>You're wrong and stubborn, ask your doc next time buddy.
he thinks you sound like a loser too
>>
>>70290342
>calls me bitter

So stubborn that shitposting teenage memes is all you have left.
You're wrong, doesn't matter if you believe it or not. Maybe you like being wrong?
Or a teenager. Not sure.

if only I could convince you!
>>
>>70283977
eh, it's okay. there's better slowcore out there
>>
>>70283977
Over time I have come to realize that this album is perfect, absolutely without flaws, the Loveless of its field
>>
>>70290385
you've convinced me alright. you are a loser
don't let go of that L
>>
>that tfw when I was the person that memed duster on this board
>that tfw when I can't listen to them any more because this board contaminates everything good and I'm embarrassed to be associated with you
;)
>>
>>70286700
>>70287290
>>70287969
>>70289568
>>70289582
>>70290082
>>70290223
>>70290319
>>70290385

Nobody gives a FUCK ABOUT you.
>HEY EVERYONE I DO ACID
>HEY EVERYONE MY PARENTS ARE RICH JEWS THAT SPECIALIZE IN DRUGS
>HEY EVERYONE. MEMEMEMEME
Do us all a favor and stop. I don't come here to filter through these petty arguments. I want to have a legitimate about the album. You said that other anon was shit posting and that's true. But this is just unreal. People like you make this place shit.
>>
This record is boring
>>
File: 41TVqfHEA0L.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41TVqfHEA0L.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
I kept thinking this album is Earth 2: Special Low Frequency Version for years.
>>
>>70283977

Lyrics, pictures, infos, DL's.

http://pastebin.com/qXnkmbha
>http://pastebin.com/qXnkmbha
>>
>>70283977
>Favorite tracks?
Constellations, the twins/romantica, reed to Hillsborough
>criticisms?
None. it's the flawless musical expression of space as seen by sad, earthbound kids.
>>
>>70292987
>t's the flawless musical expression of space
i never understood this i mean, i get that some people call this space rock but other than a few of the songs having outer space related titles, most of the lyrical content (that can be made out) is about drugs or a house or the sky etc.

whenever people talk about how this album makes them think about space i always immediately think of inside out, which is clearly just a song about liking a gril but you're too pussy beta to talk to her
>>
File: DusterCollection.jpg (489KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
DusterCollection.jpg
489KB, 1280x1707px
Don't mind me.
>>
>>70293152
i fucking came
>>
>>70293152
what a waste of money.
>>
>>70284711
the drummer from duster has a band called helvetia and they're pretty active. my old band opened for them a few times years ago and he's a pretty chill dude.
>>
>>70284865
https://www.reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/4t89k5/the_rumors_are_true_theres_a_new_duster_album_in/
>>
>>70285383
Me and the birds is so beautiful. I kind of wish it was longer so I could enjoy it more cause having it end so quickly pulls me out of this great mood really quickly but then again the song feels really nostalgic and making it end too soon kinda reinforces that feeling.
>>
File: disgusting.png (461KB, 655x626px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
461KB, 655x626px
>>70293152
>mfw i'll never own stratosphere

how much did you pay for it?

those things cost like 250$+ on discogs...
>>
Listening for the first time. Despite all the positive praise from /mu/ it's actually good, I'm finding
>>
>>70291248
This. As someone who's done and enjoyed acid I will say you must be pathetically boring if you think it's even worth mentioning in this day and age
>>
File: flyfry.jpg (390KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
flyfry.jpg
390KB, 1024x768px
>>70294011
someone posted in in a sharethread years ago and that's how i first listened to it.

i had an almost religious experience with it and i will remember that night for the rest of my life.
>>
>>70294138
Did you do acid
>>
>>70294199
no i was completely sober but i had smoked weed and drunk a lot of alcohol the night before.

the fact that i was sober made it more magical to me.
>>
>>70293895
I bought all of these records about 4 years ago before their indie cred really exploded.

$50 for Stratosphere
$70 for Contemporary Movement
$25 for 1975
$40 for both Transmission Flux and Apex Trance Like

More recently I picked up the Valium Aggelein album in a generic sleeve and that was the most expensive at $80
>>
>>70294245
I was just memeing but yeah that sounds p enjoyable
>>
>>70295235
How do upper class "collectors" like you even muster up the self-pity to listen to albums as miserable as Stratosphere? Do you think you have it hard? You spend hundreds of dollars on colored pieces of plastic.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (72KB, 640x667px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
72KB, 640x667px
>>70295235
lucky basterd. very nice collection. i guess that stratosphere will get a repressing at some point but the price for the og lp's will never go down... oh well
>>
>>70288663
I've been in that exact position as the camera
>>
>>70295312
I feel way less bitter and jaded when I have money in my pocket and maybe someday you will too!
>>
>>70295312
wtf dude.

plus self-pity and wanting to escape from reality are not exclusive to poor people. how old are you jfc...
>>
>>70295312
dude for one, you do not know the context.

two, being upper class doesn;t make him a bad person comrade

only hate the rich who deny their wealth and belittle others for it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
This is probably my favorite music video ever, no words to describe it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H97E5Ife8o
>>
>>70295552
He's probably just a poor college kid
>>
>>70286098
>>70289820
no you fucking idiots, mutilated tracklist
>>
>>70292293
thank you for this.
>>
>>70293067
i don't think it even sounds like space. more like being in a plane desu. seeing the land below in big plain-colored squares, moving past them so quickly but seeing them from a perspective that makes it look like you're going really slow.
>>
>>70284227
It's amazing
>>
File: tumblr_nitjvviiob1rre9alo1_500.png (435KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nitjvviiob1rre9alo1_500.png
435KB, 500x715px
I feel like now is as good of time as any to share my slowcore MEGA folder. Has just about every major and obscure release within the genre. Take a look!

https://mega.nz/#F!wodxzS5A!VzxfDCeTzI0gds1sWixwQA
>>
>>70288694
fuck off shill
>>
>>70288757
Too slow, I think.
>>
>>70289064
Hopefully this year with new album release
>>
>>70285123
yeah, for an album that's been uniformly chill and spacey this entire time, those strange backmasked synths are a pretty creepy detour.
but then again, it was Duster's willingness to experiment that pushed them beyond most other slowcore outits.
>>
>>70288663
very nice.

but to be fair, these videos are pretty easy to make.
>>
>>70296283
I think I was on your blog a couple of days ago cause I wanted Rarities. Thanks for the share, m8
>>
Docking the Pod, The Landing, and Echo Bravo are the best three song streak on any album
>>
>>70284227
Yes
>>
>>70296283
If you had to recommend only 3 albums, which ones? excluding duster
>>
>>70296834

Not him, but Down Colorful Hill, Frigid Stars and Bluetile Lounge - Lowercase.

Find time for all of them eventually, though.
>>
>>70296834
Red House Painters - Rollercoaster
Early Day Miners - Let Us Garlands Bring
Low - I Could Live in Hope

>>70296872
Good selections here too, Codeine is definitely a must listen. as is Bluetile Lounge. There's so much good in here it's hard to choose.
>>
File: 1452315717113.png (58KB, 146x160px) Image search: [Google]
1452315717113.png
58KB, 146x160px
Duster more like Pavement + reverb
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
@70297151
(not true by the way)

dang, almost forgot your (you)
>>
>>70285454
i'm still not over travelogue, it's probably been 7 years since i heard it for the first time and it blows me away every time. it's so spacey but so vivid and just incredible. it's nice to see that someone else loves it just as much.
but i'd argue that contemporary movement is a much more consistent album. stratosphere is too ambitious for it's own good and CM seems so much more down to earth and honest to me. i dunno. stratosphere is still great though.
>>
>>70284227
there's a s/t track? was it a bonus track or something?
>>
>>70297420
It's just the 12th song on the album
>>
>>70289204
Seconding this. Equally as good as Stratosphere
>>
>>70294131
>>70291248
>"Oh wow, you like Duster too? I had the happiest moment of my life listening them on acid, have a good day friend"

>"OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCKING ACIDFAGS ALWAYS RUINING OUR DISCUSSIONS REEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCES NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>70297151
ur dumb

ALSO RED HOUSE PAINTERS ARE A SHIT BORING BAND DISCUSS
>>
>>70298148
Nah.
>>
File: 1483685680523.png (313KB, 293x622px) Image search: [Google]
1483685680523.png
313KB, 293x622px
>>70298148
fuck you
>>
File: thisisthefaceofahappyman.png (223KB, 262x386px) Image search: [Google]
thisisthefaceofahappyman.png
223KB, 262x386px
>>70298148
mark kozelek is one, if not the most, prolific singer-songwriter still active today.
>>
I'm honestly kind of pissed now, they are still fucking amazing but they are becoming so much bigger, which would obviously be fine except it's with almost exclusively music fanboys. That said though the fact that this album has the ability to pull this much attention and love is novel.

Also just for anyone wondering, at least Jason Albertini wishes Duster didn't stop when they did.
>>
File: ??????.jpg (50KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
??????.jpg
50KB, 1136x640px
>>70299465
> they are becoming so much bigger, which would obviously be fine except it's with almost exclusively music fanboys

i don't get what you are trying to say
>>
>>70299465
Does anyone know why they stopped?
Any insight would be awesome.
>>
>tfw Stratosphere has blown up in rym and has been bolded and memestatus'd
>>
>>70299968
Rumors are that they have new material coming out.

They would never do this had it not been for the relatively recent surge in popularly and cult-like status.

If slowdive can still make good tracks, I have some optimism for duster's future if they have one.
>>
>>70296283
you should post that in the sharethread
>>
>>70284384
>spends money on something you like
>fuckboy
kys
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.