[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pay your respects to the king of mu >bands latest album was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: kingofmu.jpg (9KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
kingofmu.jpg
9KB, 286x176px
pay your respects to the king of mu
>bands latest album was critically panned and sold no records
>cole lost his gf whos now in twin peaks
is this how life goes for /mu/tants who make it?
>>
>>70277565
>>bands latest album was critically panned and sold no records
But Is the Is Are got good reviews.
>>
>>70277631
>Is the Is Are
Who the fuck could think that title was a good idea?
>>
>>70277739
I don't know, senpai.
>>
>>70277565
frogfu
>>
I met him in Pittsburgh when they played there in like April or May. He's a fucking douchebag.
>>
>>70279905
Zach on the other hand was super cool. He was walking around the venue talking to people for a good 2 hours before they even went on.
>>
>>70279905
you sound jealous as fuark brah
>>
>>70279964
Why?

See >>70279928

Zach is the front man and a good looking dude

Why would I be jealous of the bass player that looks like he got hit in the face with a rake.
>>
>>70277631
do any bands sell records anymore?

anyway, i liked it/saw it get good reviews.
>>
Come home, Dev
>>
god i miss when he used to post here. he was so wise.
>>
>>70280104
No he wasn't. He made up a bunch of shitty lies about how much the band got paid per show.
>>
>>70280135
i don't remember any of that. i just know he would always tell stories give advice/insider info and talk about horoscopes.
>>
>>70279905
where u @ dawg
>>
>>70280229
Lawrenceville
>>
>>70280104
Me too famalam, me too.

Those stories about James Ferraro, sky serpents/dragons, his ex. Jesus... he needs to comeback, at least as anon.
>>
>>70280362
aha what the actual fuck
>>
>>70280462
Where are you
>>
>>70280482
there.

Matt?
>>
>>70280506
Trey
>>
>>70280606
o, I've lived here forever and now everyone is from New York and I don't recognize anyone. Do you go to Roboto at all?
>>
>>70280659
I've only been there once. I go to Spirit Hall more than any other venues because it's right there.
>>
>>70280757
it's called da moose and it's never been the same since the shoot-outs at Sunoco stopped.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.