[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shut the fuck up about kid a and ok computer this is the superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: hail to the thief.jpg (220KB, 608x605px) Image search: [Google]
hail to the thief.jpg
220KB, 608x605px
shut the fuck up about kid a and ok computer

this is the superior radiohead-album
>>
In Rainbows is better, but this is second best
>>
It has some godtier songs.
>2 + 2 = 5
>Sit Down Stand Up
>Backdrifts
>Where I End and You Begin
>I Will
>Myxomatosis
>A Wolf At The Door

Pretty underrated in comparison to boring shit like AMSP.
>>
>>70266914
>the coldplay/muse album is the best radiohead album

No
>>
okc is objectively best. kid a is an acceptable answer

anyone who says httf, in rainbows, amsp or amnesiac is a contrarian who doesn't even really like radiohead
>>
i will is one of radioheads best songs but you're a dumbass if you think HTTT is better than either Kid A or OKC, let alone being their best
>>
>>70266914
>kid a and ok computer
>this is the superior radiohead-album
It's amnesiac
>>
>>70267325
i don't understand how people can say amnesiac is better than kid a
it's a good album but kid a is perfection
>>
File: Anger.png (199KB, 313x317px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.png
199KB, 313x317px
>>70266914
>>
>>70267248
This is b8.
>>
>>70266914
I actually agree with this. I don't care if this a troll thread or not, but it's my favorite Radiohead album. "2+2=5" is probably also my favorite song of theirs.
>>
>>70266914
Drop two songs from it and it's their best album.
>>
>>70267248
Well, I think the best is Pablo Honey, so I guess I'm safe in your book.
>>
>>70267345
Kitteh is the best album ever
>>
>mxymatosis
>scatterbrain
>Sail to the moon
>I Will

also why the fuck would they put 2+2=5 & Sit Down right next to each other when they are structured with the same formula.

That being said it also contains some of my favourite RH trax. It's just inconsistent compared to stuff like Kid A, OKC, IR etc.
>>
>>70267345
Not the guy you responded to but i gotta agree with him. I really love Kid A for songs like everything in its right place and how to dissapear completely, but songs like idioteque or optimistic just don't get to me like pyramid song, dollars and cents & like spinning plates do.
>>
>>70267820
Completely agree. I think HTTT is great, but there are a couple tracks that I'm not really into, and I feel halt the album's momentum overall, like A Punchup at a Wedding or We Suck Young Blood. Not bad songs, though.
>>
this is a terrible meme
there are only 2 good songs n this album
>>
File: 1369020603429.jpg (12KB, 239x168px) Image search: [Google]
1369020603429.jpg
12KB, 239x168px
underrated? maybe a little
the superior radiohead-album... not in the slightest, too much filler
Amnesiac is the only patrician choice
>>
It has some very good songs, but it's way too fucking long.

a punch up at a wedding is possibly their worst song ever and has no place here. we suck young blood is a good song, but thom even admits that they plagiarized mingus' Freedom to write it and it doesn't fit at all with the rest of the album. would bee a great B-side but doesn't belong here.

it's still a much better album than anything theyve put out since, but that's not saying much. Kid A and Amnesiac are their only really good albums.
>>
File: e3c43867.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e3c43867.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
I'm not gonna say this is the superior radiohead album but it's goddamn great and not talked about enough.
>>
>>70268682
Kid A=Ok Computer>Amnesiac>In Rainbows=AMSP>Hail To The Thief>King of Limbs>The Bends>>>>>>>>Pablo

AMSP is fucking great
>>
>>70267820
Are you kidding you've listed the best songs on the album
>>
>>70268743
>AMSP>Hail To The Thief

How?
One of the only good songs on AMSP is a HTTT-era song.
>>
>>70266914
It's superior to everything they did after it
>>
Is In Rainbows Disk 2 canon?
Because it fucking sucks
>>
>>70270394
only good song is Bangers + Mash. the rest is actually useless
>>
I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
>>
>>70266914
>not even mentioning Amnesiac
Amnesiac was the best Radiohead album. It was well rounded, every song was different and fresh. Kid A is good but it has a few bores.
>>
>>70267345
>not thinking that 'optimistic' is on of Radioheads most boring songs.
>>
>>70266914
i like it more than ok computer but not kid a
>>
>>70266914
if you like pop music and minimal thematic substance oh ya it's amazing.
>>
The bends>every other radiomeme album
>>
>>
>>70270394
That is the superior Radiohead album. In rainbows disk 2. Just my opinion tho
>>
>>70268682
Would be a better album without the True Love Waits, it's probably Radiohead's weakest closer of any album, shame thought cause it has a few of my favourite songs on it.
>>
>>70270475
That's the opposite of true though.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.