[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf asks if I like Muse >She tells me I can't make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepefrog.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepefrog.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>gf asks if I like Muse
>She tells me I can't make fun of/talk bad about Muse
>She made fun of Bjork's singing voice

Seriously considering breaking up with her

Has /mu/ ever broken with someone and/or stopped talking to someone because of their music taste?
>>
>Hey everybody look at me I have a girlfriend
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70264146
yeah just break up
>>
Is she retarded OP?
>>
>>70264146
>your gf would actually want to be with a bjork loving beta

Yeah i wouldn't wana date someone like that
>>
>>70264163
Dont worry she's not that attractive and I havent had a gf in years
>>
>made fun of bjork
yeah break up with here
>>
>>70264146
Fucking dump her in the most public and embarrassing way possible
>>
>>70264146

>go cry to 4chan that your gf mocks bjork in front of you

no lie you sound like you have more estrogen than she does
>>
>>70264254
>Dont worry she's not that attractive
we'll be the judge of that, thank you
>>
>>70264183
no just underage
>>
>>70265013
Mocking Bork is a serious matter, faggot.
>>
She sounds way cooler than you m8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.