[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Claims to be a fan >Only listens to the surface level,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 237x213px
>Claims to be a fan
>Only listens to the surface level, popular shit.

This is what my friend is like.
I want to kill him.

Pic related, he claims to be a huge fan of Gorillaz, but he doesn't even know this Album exists.

Why are these people so cancerous?
>>
Why are music purists like yourself so cancerous?

He can listen to what he wants.
>>
to be fair that album sucks ass
>>
>>70260917
Amarillo and Little Plastic Bags are pretty good.
>>
>>70260917
Did i mention that fucker didn't know Plastic Beach (Probably the best album) until a couple weeks ago.

He's been claiming to be a huge fan since about 6 months ago, and that album came out in fucking 2010.
>>
>>70260922
there are some pretty decent songs ruined by the majority of the album being garbage almost-unlistenable ipad-made beats
>>
>>70260947
When you look past the IPad based beats, you see greatness.

Aspen Forest is fucking bullshit though.

Im less here for the music behind the song, but the song it's self.
>>
>>70260947
It's my favorite Album. I hate the songs without lyrics, though. Those are pretty cancerous.

AHEEEEEEEM
ASPEN FOREST! YOU UNBEARABLE PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>70260893
>>70260940
he really is a poser if he doesn't know plastic beach

and the fall kind of is garbage dude (wasn't the whole album made on an ipad over the course of like, three plane trips)
>>
>>70261199
I will admit The Fall was garbage

But jfc he didn't know Plastic Beach? I wanted to fucking hit him.
>>
>he says as he cries to ITAOTS for the fifth time tonight
>>
>>70261227
You should have made a thread about getting mad at that instead of caring about the dumpster baby album in the original post
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.