[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you also start shaking your booty uncontrollably when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
do you also start shaking your booty uncontrollably when dsco comes on?
>>
It's certainly catchy, if the rest of the album wasn't so great I'd be mad that it doesn't really sound like dsco

Fortunately 7-10 min stereolab tracks produced by autechre with occasional interludes by mbv is literally the greatest concept this side of the millenium
>>
>ywn spread the towels and bring out the lotion with valerie reyes
>>
>>70257151
lewd
>>
>>70256697
Idk why everyone has been talking about this album on here recently, but I'm glad it's getting the recognition it deserves.
>>
BEST MOMENTS GO
>The very end of Design : 2 : 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_icI4c5uYI

God damn I wish I could understand the lyrics
>>
>>70258273
end of international with the piano & guitar

fuck all of international it's the greatest song ever

I spent a lot of time DUDEing to this album and the feeling of being ridiculously high is pretty inseparable to the music itself for me. Like just listening to it can lowkey recreate that feeling
>>
Breg down bby
>>
I was so disappointed when I finally listened to this, is their next album any better?
>>
>>70258425
What was disappointing about it?
Their next one is much less glitchy and Autechre-y and more tight dream pop/shoegaze-y pop with electronic elements
>>
>>70258425
I really struggle as to how anyone vaguely into Warp, dream pop or shoegaze could be disappointed in this, what were you expecting?

The follow up album ditches a lot of what made VDC so special in the first place, but if you're looking for a more straightforward pop album then you might dig it..
>>
>>70258425
>is their next album any better?
its electropop with great songwriting
>>
>>70258374
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>70257962
we're not talking about it nearly as much as we did when that stupid meme magic gifted some anon with the Sweet Trips
>>
BREAKDOWN BABY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aaaSNXxZFA
>"Probably the last Sweet Trip song ever"
>Later updated on SC to "Probably (not) the last Sweet Trip song ever"
What did they mean by this?
;_;
>>
>>70260000
Quads confirm
>You will never see Sweet Trip reunite for one last giant set where they improv all the glitchiest parts of songs like Velocity and International and close with Things To Ponder While Falling
Day For Night wy@
>>
bump
sweet trip threads don't happen nearly enough
>>
>>70256697
u will never know is the better album
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.