[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else prefer shitty poorfag earbuds? They remind me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Apple_EarPods_35446297_03.jpg (40KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
Apple_EarPods_35446297_03.jpg
40KB, 770x433px
Does anyone else prefer shitty poorfag earbuds? They remind me of when I was an autistic teenager.
>>
>>70251960
They induce pain for me after about a half an hour
>>
that design is fairly comfy for me desu. the old apple earbuds were awful but i was surprised how nice those ones are

earbuds aren't like headphones anyway, i wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on them because they're going in and out of my pocket all the time getting horribly mistreated etc and they'll be broke within a few months no matter what

and obviously i'm not gonna walk around with giant cans because i don't have aspergers

nice headphones for at home, pleb buds for out and about
>>
Those things look like torture devices, they must sound tinny as fuck too
>>
>>70253628
Actually they're pretty well rounded, sonically.
>>
>>70253643

They look uncomfortable though, there's no comfy foam tips, just cold raw plastic touching your ears
>>
I use a set of Skullcandy Smokin Buds 2. Bought them for like 20 bucks and they sound great and are durable as fuck. They don't sound quite as good as the Apple ones but Apple's earbuds don't have the durability. I have Sennheiser headphones I use at home but earbuds work great for traveling or being in public, etc.
>>
>>70253735
If you want good cheap earbuds, get kz ate. They're worth several times their price of 10 bucks
>>
These earbuds are the only thing Apple does right
>>
Autism doesn't just go away
>>
>>70253681
that "comfy foam" is fucking hell for people with normal ears, I have NEVER been able to put any of those shits in
>>
i still haven't manage to break mine that came with my iphone which i bought more than 2 years ago. and i treat them like shit.

so yeah they are pretty good, especially since they were 'free'. i don't think i will replace them once they brake though.

kys if you actually use them for home listening though.
>>
>>70251960
why did you feel the need to shoehorn the word "autistic" into that post?
you're trying too hard to fit in desu senpai
>>
Literally NO OTHER earbuds fit me except for these. Does anyone know any better earbuds that are like these but with good sound quality
>>
>>70253879
found the autist
>>
>>70253879
I was a stupid ass kid to put it lightly, my man.
>>
>>70253681
they're not that bad and I know how comfy foam tips can be.
>>
>>70251960
not those

desu you can get actually decent iems for really cheap these days. I wouldn't spend more than £50 for something just to use out and about
>>
>>70253871

You're supposed to squeeze them and let them expand in the the ear u mong
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.